[FilterScript] [FS]Property-System

[FS]Property-System
Finally, a property-system made by me that DO save the properties when you disconnect or when server restarts
My previous system was an include, this one is a filterscript.

It saves all properties in 1 file and it is easy to use because you don't have to use all kind of difficult functions.

Features:
  • Unlimited properties
  • Saves property-owners even when server restarts.
  • Mini-account system
  • Simple Mini-map streamer (only 1 mapicon (closest property) visible)
  • Easy to use
How to instal:
  • Download PropertySystem.rar
  • Extract all files in the right folders
  • Add 'Properties' in your server.cfg after 'filterscripts'
  • Add properties in the 'PropertyInfo.txt'-file.
  • Start this filterscript
How to add properties:
All properties are collected in just 1 file: "PropertyInfo.txt"
Every property uses 1 line and has 9 params:
Код:
NameOfProperty, Xcoord, Ycoord, Zcoord, Price, Earning, Owner, IsBought, UnbuyableTime
NameOfProperty: I don't think this param needs more explanation.
Xcoord, Ycoord, Zcoord: This is the location of the property (where the pickup will be spawned)
Price: Players will have to pay this amount of cash if they want to buy this property.
Earning: The owner of this property will recieve every minute this amount of cash
Owner: This is the name of the player who owns the property. (If property is not owned, the name is "Nobody"
IsBought: This value is '1' when de property is bought, and '0' when property is not bought.
UnbuyableTime: When a property get bought, nobody can buy it for (default) 15 minutes. (Unless it's sold within this time). This param stores the number of minutes.

Commands:
  • /propertyhelp or /prophelp
  • /buyproperty or /buyprop
  • /sellproperty or /sellprop
  • /myproperties or /myprops
  • /sellallproperties [Rcon-admin-only]
  • /register [You can edit this command]
  • /login [You can also edit this command

Configuration:
At the top of this filterscript you can change some settings:
  • #define MAX_PROPERTIES 100 (If you have more than 100 properties, change it)
  • #define MAX_PROPERTIES_PER_PLAYER 4 (needs no further explanation)
  • #define UNBUYABLETIME 15 (Number of minutes players can't buy a propertie after when it's bought)
  • #define ENABLE_LOGIN_SYSTEM 1 (If '1' then players have to login before they can buy and sell properties)
  • #define ENABLE_MAP_ICON_STREAMER 1 (if '1' the streamer is enabled, if '0' then its disabled
  • #define REGISTER_COMMAND "/register" (Change this command if you already use a /register command in your gamemode
  • #define LOGIN_COMMAND "/login" (Same as above)

About the account system:

To prevent people joining the server with somebody elses name and sell the properties of that player, you have to register your name and secure it with a password.
You cбn disable this account system, but i recommend to enable it.
If you have enough scripting-experience, you can implement this filterscript into your gamemode so players don't have to login twice. (if you already have an account-system in your gamemode).

Well, this account system stores all players in 1 file and only contains their name and their password (password is encoded!!)

About the minimap-streamer:
This is a very simple one:
It only shows one icon at a time. In this case only the nearest property.
The icons are 'houses'. A red house if the property is bought, and a green house if it's not bought.

Screenshots:

Download:
PropertySystem.rar (MediaFire)
Direct mirrors are welcome

P.s. In the property-file (PropertyInfo.txt), i created already 65 properties.

If you're going to use this filterscript in your server, don't forget to give me credits, thank you!

Have fun with it

=>Sandra<=

Sweet this cool i needed the property icons...

Thanks Sandra

Quote:
Originally Posted by natj
Sweet this cool i needed the property icons...

Thanks Sandra
Oh you scripted it then? Yea right.

stfu mike i had his FS earlyer one and it didnt have icons!!!!

GOOD JOB !

Quote:
Originally Posted by =>Sandra<=
[FS]Property-System
Finally, a property-system made by me that DO save the properties when you disconnect or when server restarts

It saves all properties in 1 file and it is easy to use because you don't have to use all kind of difficult functions.

Features:
  • Unlimited properties
  • Mini-account system
  • Easy to use
How to instal:
How to add properties:
Код:
NameOfProperty, Xcoord, Ycoord, Zcoord, Price, Earning, Owner, IsBought, UnbuyableTime
Xcoord, Ycoord, Zcoord: This is the location of the property (where the pickup will be spawned)
Price: Players will have to pay this amount of cash if they want to buy this property.
Earning: The owner of this property will recieve every minute this amount of cash
Owner: This is the name of the player who owns the property. (If property is not owned, the name is "Nobody"
IsBought: This value is '1' when de property is bought, and '0' when property is not bought.
UnbuyableTime: When a property get bought, nobody can buy it for (default) 15 minutes. (Unless it's sold within this time). This param stores the number of minutes.

Commands:

Configuration:
  • #define UNBUYABLETIME 15 (Number of minutes players can't buy a propertie after when it's bought)
  • #define ENABLE_LOGIN_SYSTEM 1 (If '1' then players have to login before they can buy and sell properties)
  • #define ENABLE_MAP_ICON_STREAMER 1 (if '1' the streamer is enabled, if '0' then its disabled
  • #define REGISTER_COMMAND "/register" (Change this command if you already use a /register command in your gamemode

To prevent people joining the server with somebody elses name and sell the properties of that player, you have to register your name and secure it with a password.
If you have enough scripting-experience, you can implement this filterscript into your gamemode so players don't have to login twice. (if you already have an account-system in your gamemode).

Well, this account system stores all players in 1 file and only contains their name and their password (password is encoded!!)

The icons are 'houses'. A red house if the property is bought, and a green house if it's not bought.

Screenshots:

Download:

If you're going to use this filterscript in your server, don't forget to give me credits, thank you!

Have fun with it

=>Sandra<=

Well.... all i can say is ONE OF THE BEST SCRIPTS EVER!!!!

hehe, neat one

Could you create house system? It isn't good system in this forum

I so understand, this updating PropertyInclude Version 1.6.8 only in the form of a script, instead of include?

Quote:
[FS]Property-System

Features:
  • Unlimited properties
  • Mini-account system
  • Easy to use
How to instal:
How to add properties:
Код:

Commands:

Configuration:

Screenshots:

Download:

Have fun with it

=>Sandra<=

when i change the register sistem and when i try to compile to amx it say: 1 error cant read from file "dini" icant change it and i cant buy prop even when i am logged

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKStyle
I so understand, this updating PropertyInclude Version 1.6.8 only in the form of a script, instead of include?
Yes, but i completely rewitten the script.
This one is a lot easier to use, less bugs, and a bit more 'solid'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masj
Could you create house system? It isn't good system in this forum
Maybe. If i have time for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre9977
As said before - NEAT, very neat.

PS: I stole some ideas from you. Now I know what my property system lacks of!
Hehe, no problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariusmarius
when i change the register sistem and when i try to compile to amx it say: 1 error cant read from file "dini" icant change it and i cant buy prop even when i am logged
You did not extract 'dini.inc' in your 'include'-folder.

I got a suggestion.

Make an Rcon Admin command:

/makeprop [Name] [Price] [Earning]

This makes a an unowned property at your current location. Would be useful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by =>Sandra<= [/quote
You did not extract 'dini.inc' in your 'include'-folder.

oh sure i did,i did everything,but why it says again n again to login when i wanna buy prop?

Can you modify to without registration? I use Lethal Admin script (ladmin) and i dont want to delete it!

Can you modify to without registration? I use Lethal Admin script (ladmin) and i dont want to delete it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauris3722
Well you can disable the registration-system thats inside this filterscript.
But if you are an experienced scripter, you can implement this filterscript into Ladmin...

sandra as far as i see it, It is able to make a stock from commands like your /register and use it in someone elses
register but plz correct me if im wrong

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lauris3722
Well you can disable the registration-system thats inside this filterscript.
But if you are an experienced scripter, you can implement this filterscript into Ladmin...
Sandra please make this script without register sistem ,please ,i cant edit it cuz my compiler gives me an error "can not read from dini" but i did everything u said ,please just delete the register sys

she cant cause then the properties wouldnt save if you want a system that would save / make it so it saves your way download here include its lovely too

Hey. I have found some bugs on server:
1. When i use /sellallproperties command, i still get cash from my properties.
2. And some times after server on/off i lost my properties.
3. When property owner is disconnected, and i want to buy property, i have this: SERVER: Unknown command.

Please solve this bugs.