stats password Hashed.

Hey i have a "/stats" Cmd.
i got problem with the hash Pass (( i got Y_INI Register System ))
i want to see my real Pass, not hashed.
The Register SYSTEM: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=273088
The commnd:
Код:
	if (strcmp("/stats", cmdtext, true, 5) == 0)
	{
        SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, "___________________________________________");
        SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, " ");
        new string[128];
        new aname[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
        GetPlayerName(playerid, aname,sizeof(aname));
        format(string,sizeof(string), "           %s These are your stats:", aname);
        SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF,string);
        format(string,sizeof(string), "Password: %i", PlayerInfo[playerid][pPass]);
        SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, string);
        format(string,sizeof(string), "Cash: %i", GetPlayerMoney(playerid));
        format(string,sizeof(string), "Kills: %i", PlayerInfo[playerid][pKills]);
        format(string,sizeof(string), "Deaths: %i", PlayerInfo[playerid][pDeaths]);
        format(string,sizeof(string), "Admin Level: %i", PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin]);
        SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, "___________________________________________");
        return 1;
	}
Help please +Rep.

You can't unless you store it unhashed which destroys the whole point of hashing it.

how to unhash the all system, for what the hashed pass what a point?

So....?,
For what i need people's Password?, i need to see the pass, cuz, if some player forgot is Password he post on the Forum - Lost Password, and then i can reset is Password and give him it back, Please if you can UnHash it PM me the script!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bug.
Посмотреть сообщение
So....?,
For what i need people's Password?, i need to see the pass, cuz, if some player forgot is Password he post on the Forum - Lost Password, and then i can reset is Password and give him it back, Please if you can UnHash it PM me the script!
You could make reseting/restore command wich they will receive temp password (from you us you say ) and they can change it my there own

i don't know how to make it can someon help me with it?, Like give me the Command/Script?

Show me where you set the pass.

an ezi way is make a test account with temp password like 123456 and goto test account file copy his hash and replace with lost password hash thats it

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoYo123
Посмотреть сообщение
Show me where you set the pass.
What you mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danyal
Посмотреть сообщение
an ezi way is make a test account with temp password like 123456 and goto test account file copy his hash and replace with lost password hash thats it
i try do its not work...