Favourite Alcoholic Drink

So this thread is for 18 / 21 + users. (or just drinkers , xD)

What's your favourite drink?

- Mine would be Brain Damage / Vodka RB.

vodka with lemon

None. Honestly, to me this seems like a "I'm so though because I drink alcohol" thread. I am 21 but I purposely choose not to drink any alcohol whatsoever, with the exception of the single glass of champagne on special occasions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
None. Honestly, to me this seems like a "I'm so though because I drink alcohol" thread. I am 21 but I purposely choose not to drink any alcohol whatsoever, with the exception of the single glass of champagne on special occasions.
I agree, drinking isn't a leisure, but it is always good occasionally to have fun as long you don't abuse it or drive after drinking. Just post what tastes better for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
Drinking doesnt make you though unless you're Russian (XD).

I don't drink because I "think I'm tough", I am a social drinker and there's nothing wrong with that!

I used to love Vodka but after a messy night I can no longer drink it or any other spirits (especially Absinthe XD) without being sick, so now I just stick to wine and beer. Even the smell of Tequila makes me vomit now

Probably tequila, I once spent Ј10 on an especially fancy shot of it

Also hi Potassium!!!!!

I enjoy Vodka, both straight and mixed, and Bourbon to sip on. I don't fancy wine or beer much at all, however I'll drink some Mike's Hard Iced Tea & Smirnoff Ice like it's water.

Scotch, mostly.

Beer and wine on specific occasion.