My IPhone's charge running out quickly

Hey yall. Suddenly, I'm facing charge problem with my IPhone 5 which is the charge only stays for like 2 hours or so and it goes off. What could be a possible problem?

P.S. I haven't installed any apps recently.

Quote:

Do you have an app which kills other processes but the system ones?

EDIT: I thought about Android but I'm quite sure that this is built in when it comes to iOS.

Did you kill the processes though?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zircon-Hosting
Посмотреть сообщение
EDIT: I thought about Android but I'm quite sure that this is built in when it comes to iOS.

Did you kill the processes though?
I haven't kill any processes and I don't think any of my app did. Is there anything else you need to know?

Basically: do you close apps when you're done with them? Double tap the home button to see if you've got any apps left open.

Also, few more tips:
- try disable push notifications for apps you don't need instant notifications for
- disable wifi when you're not using it
- turn the brightness down a bit
- disable 3g/4g/lte when you don't need it

Well once you start an application and then quit it using the normal menu inside the application the processes of the game normally continue to operate. Make sure that you always kill the applications which you're not using.

EDIT: Calgon basically said this already, my fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgon
Посмотреть сообщение
Basically: do you close apps when you're done with them? Double tap the home button to see if you've got any apps left open.

Also, few more tips:
- try disable push notifications for apps you don't need instant notifications for
- disable wifi when you're not using it
- turn the brightness down a bit
- disable 3g/4g/lte when you don't need it
Thank you for the tips. I really appreciate it. Is there any preset options like in Lunia you have Performance, Power Saver, etc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameryn
Посмотреть сообщение
Thank you for the tips. I really appreciate it. Is there any preset options like in Lunia you have Performance, Power Saver, etc?
Not that I know of, but here are a few useful tips: http://www.apple.com/batteries/iphone.html

If you find they don't work, go to your nearest Apple store and they'll help you out.

Charge it fully more often than quick charges too.
And disable location services, they can be a constant drain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si|ent
Посмотреть сообщение
Charge it fully more often than quick charges too.
And disable location services, they can be a constant drain.
Got it. I have a weird problem though. My charge is increasing while I'm not charging. This phone really needs a doctor. My best bet is to go to the nearest apple store. Thank you everyone for helping me so far.

Try a factory reset. If that does not help, take it back. Try letting it drain to the point where it won't turn on after a few tries, then charge it for 24 hours continually.