[FilterScript] Explosions

Hey guys, this is a simple FilterScript that I made a while back. I made this FilterScript so that we could dynamically make fires in game for our FDSA faction in my custom script. As I have integrated this into my script now and no longer need the FilterScript, I would like to share it with you guys to give beginners a new idea. Please remember, this is a SIMPLE FilterScript, so you non-beginners, don't hate.

Commands:
/exhelp - Shows you a list of available commands.
/setex(1-10) - Sets that explosion ID to the location at which you are standing.
/texplode - A timer based explosion that explodes every second at your current location.
/explode - Explodes all set explosion locations.
/resetex - Resets all explosion locations.

Includes Needed:
- ZCMD
- sscanf2
- YSI/y_timers
- foreach

Installation:
1. Download "Explosions.pwn"
2. Open the file in pawno.exe and compile it.
3. Move "Explosions.amx" into your "filterscripts" folder.
4. Put "Explosions" on your filterscripts line in your server.cfg.
5. Restart your server and enjoy!

Download: File is attached to thread.

Hope this helps, and enjoy!

Good input, thanks for posting, it will download the Filescript, have such this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan98
Посмотреть сообщение
Good input, thanks for posting, it will download the Filescript, have such this.
Thanks for the positive feedback!

Very nice FS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plovix
Посмотреть сообщение
Very nice FS!
Thank you very much!

Very cool dude. Nice job.

When i want to complie i get this
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Downloads\samp03x_svr_R2_win32\filterscr ipts\Explosions.pwn(371) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Downloads\samp03x_svr_R2_win32\filterscr ipts\Explosions.pwn(373) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Downloads\samp03x_svr_R2_win32\filterscr ipts\Explosions.pwn(375) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Downloads\samp03x_svr_R2_win32\filterscr ipts\Explosions.pwn(380) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Downloads\samp03x_svr_R2_win32\filterscr ipts\Explosions.pwn(382) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

5 Errors.

I have instaled ZCMD,sscanf2,YSI/y_timers,foreach.