[FilterScript] Wayn's Unique Weapon Shop LV!

Hi, i am releasing yet again, a new FilterScript which will allow the players to buy weapons,all under one roof!

What this is:
It is basically a weapons shop in LV which can be teleported to with /ammu. A dialogue will be displayed as soon as a player enters a specific Area and only then he can buy a weapon.The Mapping is done with great care!Simple,but effective.(P.S A small GIFT BAR is also set up at LS behind CJ's House )

Pictures:

Installation:
1: Just put the .amx in your Filterscripts folder.
Код:
server/Filterscripts/ammu.amx
2:Add the word "ammu" to your filterscripts line in your server.cfg.
Код:
filterscripts ammu
Please support my work by using REP.I will be highly oblidged.

Download:
(see attachment)

I like the way the guns are displayed like the GTA 4 weapon shops!

EDIT: Watever you work maybe, you sure seem immature - do not ask for rep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajat_Pawar
Посмотреть сообщение
I like the way the guns are displayed like the GTA 4 weapon shops!
Thanks for the like, REP ME

How is the script unique?

Quote:
Originally Posted by king_hual
Посмотреть сообщение
How is the script unique?
i would not necessarily like to reply to you.just increasing the post count thats it? its unique in ways,do you see such mapped weapon shop which is accessible only when a person is near it? all i see is use /weapon and a dialog pops out,this script was basically made so people can take ammo from a specific location...*sigh* i don't know what to add more to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayn
Посмотреть сообщение
i would not necessarily like to reply to you.just increasing the post count thats it? its unique in ways,do you see such mapped weapon shop which is accessible only when a person is near it? all i see is use /weapon and a dialog pops out,this script was basically made so people can take ammo from a specific location...*sigh* i don't know what to add more to that.
http://forum.sa-mp.com/search.php?searchid=5390625

Yes. Unique. I'm not a post count whore, I'm just annoyed by everyone posting the same script over and over.

,cyberbully.keep going.you hardly know me and you used such immature words...'whore' wow.

i think this is simple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayn
Посмотреть сообщение
,cyberbully.keep going.you hardly know me and you used such immature words...'whore' wow.
I never insulted you. You said that I'm only spamming to increase my post count, so I responded "I'm not a post-count whore".

nice