GameCP stop and restart command

Hey I am currently using GameCP however I am trying to create the stop and restart command's for the server however I am running into an issue, I have screen installed on my system and to start the server I am trying to use
Код:
screen -S $SERVICEID ./samp03svr
this should start it on a screen with the name as the service ID however it is saying
Код:
Service Binary Missing: screen
but this is not the case seeing as my personal samp server on the dedicated host is using screen to run, could it be due to the fact that GameCP runs the server as another user?

Any help will be much appreciated,

-Connor [Spectral Network]

maybe post that on gamecp forums not here

If I'm right you are trying to set up own game control panel for the server? Go to their official forums and try to use search/submit topic on there.

Okay, thought I'd post here first as they have the most inactive forum I have ever seen -.-

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewerthRoleplay
Посмотреть сообщение
Hey I am currently using GameCP however I am trying to create the stop and restart command's for the server however I am running into an issue, I have screen installed on my system and to start the server I am trying to use
Код:
screen -S $SERVICEID ./samp03svr
this should start it on a screen with the name as the service ID however it is saying
Код:
Service Binary Missing: screen
but this is not the case seeing as my personal samp server on the dedicated host is using screen to run, could it be due to the fact that GameCP runs the server as another user?

Any help will be much appreciated,

-Connor [Spectral Network]
apt-get install screen

yum install screen

The error is saying that you don't have screen installed.

Just do yum -y install screen if you are on CentOS

or apt-get install screen if you are on Ubuntu