Whats wrong?

// Since we want to allow the spawn and default registration information to be handled via the database..
// .. we have to grab the information using a query.
format(szFormulateQuery, sizeof(szFormulateQuery), "SELECT * FROM players WHERE ID = %d", playerVariables[extraid][pDBID]);
IT SAYS THIS LINE IS WRONG: mysql_query(szFormulateQuery, THREAD_REGISTER_SPAWN, extraid, iConnectionHandle);
}

Whats wrong? Uhm.

Errors:

C:\Users\\gamemodes\basic-script.pwn(21 : warning 236: unknown parameter in substitution (incorrect #define pattern)
C:\Users\\gamemodes\basic-script.pwn(21 : warning 236: unknown parameter in substitution (incorrect #define pattern)
C:\Users\\gamemodes\basic-script.pwn(21 : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\\gamemodes\basic-script.pwn(21 : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Users\\gamemodes\basic-script.pwn(21 : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\\gamemodes\basic-script.pwn(21 : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Users\\gamemodes\basic-script.pwn(21 : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.

Use [pawn] and [code] tags to show the code.

I am not a good scripter, please tell me what I need to do and exemples if you can.

It's this code it is something wrong with, but I am not sure what as is wrong. Mysql based server, but the pwn wont compile since I have error with this:

mysql_query(szFormulateQuery, THREAD_REGISTER_SPAWN, extraid, iConnectionHandle);
}

You can see the errros on the top thread.

pawn Код:
format(szFormulateQuery, sizeof(szFormulateQuery), "SELECT * FROM players WHERE ID = %d", playerVariables[extraid][pDBID]);
mysql_query(szFormulateQuery);