Please help friends !

Hey guys please help me to get water in GTASA because i have lost my water .
(open GTASA Dir/data/water.dat.....................open water.dat with notepad and please copy all the things in this and paste here!)

2: (open GTASA Dir/data/water1.dat.....................open water1.dat with notepad and please copy all the things in this and paste here!)
Please guys help me fast !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Is it legal to make a copy of a game I own?
Yes. U.S. Copyright laws allow you to make one backup copy of software you own. However, that backup copy is "tied" to your original. If you sell or give away your original software, you must destroy your backup copy or package it with the orignal when you sell or give it away. Likewise, you may not sell or give away your backup copy without the original.
I'm not sure where the border goes, if it's still illegal to give away my .dat file without removing the original from my computer or if it has to be the full game before the law kick off. But the .dat file is indeed tied to the software and the software is copyrighted and you may only have one personal backup for yourself. This is the reason why I think it's better for you to have a personal backup on your computer which is working, and when you're modding and something goes wrong you just copy a file from your "personal backup".

Of course, this law is for the U.S. and it might be different in the country which you live in. If I were you I'd just install another copy of the game which isn't modded and use that incase your modded game breaks. Good luck!

reinstall or use disc?

Would recommend reinstalling the game to fix that.

Search it in goggle you might find something file like that
cause i do that when i have a missing files

Hey. I have just finished uploading it for you water1 and water. So try to put them and tell us if it worked

Here

water.dat http://pastebin.com/aUhgG5BN
water1.dat http://pastebin.com/NriswPV5

bunch of random numbers, not related to gta whatever bla