0.3e Gamemodes?? READ

Hello, I am currently trying to put together a "LOCAL" Roleplay to play on locally with me and a few friends, I cant seem to find "Many" (WORKING) 0.3e roleplay gamemodes, If someone can put together a list of ENGLISH ONLY, samp gamemodes that are 0.3e roleplay gamemodes I would be thankful, Please post below if a list of ENGLISH ONLY 0.3e gamemodes that are 100% working just post link below if you know of any

Just compile it with 0.3e includes.

Im not much of a SCRIPTER Im more of a mapping kinda person... I don't know where or how to find the includes that are simply 0.3e, I am also thinking about making my own unique gamemode in the future. with people to help me, but at this time like i said I am looking for fully working, If I can send you a gamemode, can you convert it to a 0.3e for me.

Just download the 0.3e server, put the gamemode there and compile it with the pawno included in the 0.3e in the pawno folder.

If you send me the gamemode, I can do it for you.

Alright do you have skype I can send it to you threw skype

Upload it and send me a PM with the link.

Alright I have a bunch and Im trying to run one on my vps and trying to find out why the fuck it wont work as well but as of right now.. Im using my pc not my vps

Hm, before you host a server, even for friends, it's always good to learn how a SA-MP server functions, so you can fix future problems in the code you use, because nothing is "100% working"

Good Job +Rep