Survival or Deathmatch?

Since the past month i've been developing a new NPC zombies script, I wanted to know if it would be better survival from zombies or just killing zombies.

Aspect of survival :
- It's medium-heavy roleplay or even RPGish. You must reach the rescue team. (big big maps, max. 70 zombies. after a while 70 more will spawn and etc..)
- All the survival system, like crafting, food, etc..

Aspect of deathmatch :
- Based on Killing floor, there are 10 waves and at the end there's a giant boss. (big maps, max. 70 zombies)
- Just killing and killing, getting achievements and other stuff.

I would like to know your opinions!

Deathmatch would be better right now, as DayZ servers (survival-esque) are becoming very popular.

Survival, will be alot more fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaizeN
Посмотреть сообщение
Survival, will be alot more fun.
Agree, but it has to be real survival and not just a health bar which goes down if you don't eat and a small crafting system. You should have to search for water and food and there should be a lot of options for the player like crafting tents, making camp fires, skin animals and all this and more should be able to be done with a team or by your own and so on. I've never really found the fun in just killing over and over again so I don't really support DM. Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2KY
Посмотреть сообщение
Deathmatch would be better right now, as DayZ servers (survival-esque) are becoming very popular.
Well, it wouldn't be based at all of DayZ, more like Dead Island.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zircon-Hosting
Посмотреть сообщение
Agree, but it has to be real survival and not just a health bar which goes down if you don't eat and a small crafting system. You should have to search for water and food and there should be a lot of options for the player like crafting tents, making camp fires, skin animals and all this and more should be able to be done with a team or by your own and so on. I've never really found the fun in just killing over and over again so I don't really support DM. Good luck!
Well, of course. It would have an advanced survival system, more like you start with a knife and you must gather resources before night, then you must survive the whole night (around 5-8 minutes). You could gather resources like wood, water, animal skins, food, and many other resources. I really have alot of ideas in my mind. But yeah, I'm still worried of people that like to troll, bother, hack or immature people that wouldn't understand anything and spam the chat asking for help. There would be around of ~12 player slots and the rest for bots (12/70 slots).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marricio
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, of course. It would have an advanced survival system, more like you start with a knife and you must gather resources before night, then you must survive the whole night (around 5-8 minutes). You could gather resources like wood, water, animal skins, food, and many other resources. I really have alot of ideas in my mind. But yeah, I'm still worried of people that like to troll, bother, hack or immature people that wouldn't understand anything and spam the chat asking for help. There would be around of ~12 player slots and the rest for bots (12/70 slots).
Sounds good, well I do support this project then and I wish you good luck with it.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

Our SA-MP DayZ is located at the Angel Pine is a best location for survival as it's near to Jungles and had so many tree's.And I would suggest Deatmatch as 2KY said DayZ server/s is becoming popular now.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Dead Island is a cool game, however I don't know if bringing it to SA:MP would be a good idea, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2KY
Посмотреть сообщение
Dead Island is a cool game, however I don't know if bringing it to SA:MP would be a good idea, lol.
Well, the concept will be slightly changed, if you know what i mean.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

Sounds great. Should have more slots, due. Looking forward to see the prosject.