Mileage system, please see the.

Hi, I want to make a system have a system that calculates the speed of the mood of the game, but I want to calculate the total kilometers and you enroll anywhere using mysql Can you help?

I mean kilometers, for example, when a total of 1000 meters that display first one to add number of vehicles, the one thing I really know.

Note: English is not very good

1st- You gave on Head line Mileage (One Of the Old Formet to Tell the Long) But in Text you told Kilometers (The formet what we now useing)

Kilometer/KM - Read this Topic to Have in KM/H.
For Mileages - You have to Use Calculator and you have to put a new Format and Calculate it.

i Hope i helped you

I think I told you I would say the wrong man, for example, 1 meter will be gone, there might be called the first one to add KM process do you know how you said I'm asking.

also when i understnad you. that you want that when you drove 1M it will be show you drive one km ?
If it so you have to just RENAME the ''Meter'' To ''Kilometer''
if i not understand it. Sorry.

I want to address the fact that it looks like a taxi meter https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=377055 do not want to, but I want to make myself mile system.

Again I say: My English is not very good.

SA: MP, this system must not be a very strange one

Quote:
Originally Posted by bathushan
View Post
1st- You gave on Head line Mileage (One Of the Old Formet to Tell the Long) But in Text you told Kilometers (The formet what we now useing)
How are miles an "old format"? Kilometres are european, miles are american.

I just want the shape of 1000 meters, so it does not matter when you go there first to add bi has data in MySQL code showed I can do it enough ..

Code:
new Float:Milleage[MAX_VEHICLES];
Code:
new Float:ST[4], vehicleid;

vehicleid = GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid);

GetVehicleVelocity(vehicleid,ST[0],ST[1],ST[2]);
	ST[3] = floatsqroot(floatpower(floatabs(ST[0]), 2.0) + floatpower(floatabs(ST[1]), 2.0) + floatpower(floatabs(ST[2]), 2.0)) * 179.28625;

Milleage[vehicleid] += ST[3]/2000;
In kilometers

Thanks