[GameMode] [ITA]©Life Gaming® DeathMatch™ [0.3e]

English: Hello guys, this is my first job as a scripter, I believe that as the beginning goes well I'm Italian, so if you notice any grammatical error there fierce, I'm studying English з_з I hope you like the GM, it took me a lot since I learned the language Pawn without anyone's help. The gamemode is in Italian, but it does not take long to translate into English, use ****** translator I want to clarify that I am not a scripter upper-middle or professional, I'm a beginner scripter. If you will download the GM will ask you please give me your opinion on this topic here, so I can see how other people think Ah, for those who have not yet figured out: I am Kevin Blast

Italiano: Ciao ragazzi, questo и il mio primo lavoro da scripter, credo che come inizio vada bene Spero che la GM vi piaccia, ci ho messo molto dato che ho imparato il linguaggio Pawn senza l'aiuto di nessuno. Ci tengo a precisare che non sono uno scripter medio-alto o professionista, sono uno scripter principiante. Se scaricherete la GM vi chiedo per favore di darmi un vostro parere qui su questo Topic, cosм potrт vedere come la pensano gli altri Ah, per chi non l'avesse ancora capito: Io sono Kevin Blast

Name

[ITA]©Life Gaming® DeathMatch™ [0.3e] Version 1.0

Type GameMode

DeathMatch

Authors

Kevin Blast (scripter)
Conad Varons (mapper /guerra)

Thanks

Vez Vialpando
Chris Evans
Alex Sombrero
Alessandro Rider

Description

English: The GM Life Gaming DM is designed around March 2012 by Kevin Blast and Conad Varons opening a new file pawno (new.pawn). At this GM was to be only the DeathMatch Server Sky Life Roleplay, but private lawsuits continued the project on their own. The GM was revised at the end of August from Vez Vialpando that sbuggata and between September / Ottombre were scripted 80% of the systems present. Kevin Blast was the main scripter, but Chris Evans was the one who helped the project with admin commands and other commands sbug created by Kevin. The gamemode has many features, including:

- System HeadShot
- Fighting Style System with dialog
- recording system with dialog
- System Admin
- Spawn System Vehicles
And many other new features that you will discover by downloading the GameMode!

Italiano: La GM Life Gaming DM и stata progettata intorno a Marzo 2012 da Kevin Blast e Conad Varons aprendo un nuovo file pawno (new.pawn). All'inizio questa GM doveva essere solo la parte DeathMatch del server Sky Life Roleplay, ma per cause private il progetto continuт per conto proprio. La GM и stata rivista a fine Agosto da Vez Vialpando che la sbuggata e tra Settembre/Ottombre sono stati scriptati l'80% dei sistemi presenti. Kevin Blast и stato lo scripter principale, ma Chris Evans и stato colui che ha aiutato il progetto con dei comandi admin e con sbug di altri comandi creati da Kevin. La Gamemode presenta molte caratteristiche, tra cui:

- Sistema HeadShot
- Sistema Stile Lotta con dialog
- Sistema registrazione con dialog
- Sistema Admin
- Sistema Spawn Veicoli
E tantissime altre novitа che scoprirete scaricando la GameMode!

Lines of code: 4350
Linee di codice: 4350

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?x6nbmnh42ldcip6

DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS!
NON RIMUOVERE I CREDITI!

Some Screen / Alcune Screen

It looks NIce! any pics?

I forgot ... now I post, but I can not think of what I can take pictures

Add some screen shots,I aint got the time to test and rate this

take some screen shots of maps

Really Nice

Added screen!