server hosting ?

ok im sure i will here you dont need to host a server if you have to ask. to that i say LOL.
hold your fire. till end of post pls.

here goes so i run win 7 x64 and was looking at paying for a host for the gm im useing i did not make it just added some filterscripts i liked and changes some words around . BUT the server host i like that has a uas host server is ia sa-mp linux so if i rent a server from them can i as a windows user upload my GM to the server and run as normal ? or will i get issues. i think due to i just use the server control panel it should be no issue right?

fire at willl..

Yes it will work, you just need .so plugins and you have to put .so before each plugin in the server.cfg. You don't need any .exe files though since on Linux the server will be started with the samp03svr file normally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward d
Посмотреть сообщение
ok im sure i will here you dont need to host a server if you have to ask. to that i say LOL.
hold your fire. till end of post pls.

here goes so i run win 7 x64 and was looking at paying for a host for the gm im useing i did not make it just added some filterscripts i liked and changes some words around . BUT the server host i like that has a uas host server is ia sa-mp linux so if i rent a server from them can i as a windows user upload my GM to the server and run as normal ? or will i get issues. i think due to i just use the server control panel it should be no issue right?

fire at willl..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zircon-Hosting
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes it will work, you just need .so plugins and you have to put .so before each plugin in the server.cfg. You don't need any .exe files though since on Linux the server will be started with the samp03svr file normally.
Well like my friend here said, it doesn't matter if you have a Game Mode on a current windows server and want to transfer it to a linux operating server. The only thing that you have to be sure of is that do your plugins work on linux or is it just for windows?

Most plugins have both versions and some doesn't, the game mode or filterscript doesn't matter if it's linux or windows, just make sure that your plugins works on Linux and like my friend said just make sure to write .so on the plugins in your server config file, when all thats done it should be working without problems.

My self I've experienced several issues when I transfared but that was because I just had the wrong version of my plugins in linux format.

I hope you got the information you need and I don't doubt for a second that you will have a problem with buying a host.

-Sincerely

You are just going to need the .so version of the plugins. Most come with it, if it does not a quick search on the forums and/or a search engine will probably yield a result.

wow thx guys thought i would get a much worse tounge beating lol . also i dont know but has anyone heard of DeLUX Host been waiting for some time and still not got a mail with server info wish i had used one of you guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward d
Посмотреть сообщение
wow thx guys thought i would get a much worse tounge beating lol . also i dont know but has anyone heard of removed removed been waiting for some time and still not got a mail with server info wish i had used one of you guys
I suggest that you remove that URL or you'll get banned and/or your post/thread might be deleted by a moderator. Anyway, on topic, if you haven't got a mail then you might want to see if there is an alternative way of contacting your hosting company. After all, this isn't a support forum for hosts.
Good luck!

thanks was not thinking got it. and thx just wondering if you guys may have heard of them. but im not to happy with them right now l . but thanks for the info on plugin info

You can request free 7 days trial at Volt Host,via support ticket.

In my opinion volt host is best 99.9% uptime

Yes Volt-host.com is the best and cheap too