Packing my bags

Alot of people know me, alot of people hate me. I've had a good run on SAMP but i guess its time to call a quits. Recently everything was going swimmingly as could be, but being as my luck has always had it, my scripter wich i trusted and appreciated with all of my heart, out of the blue deleted everything off my server, MySQL, script, ftps all that, and since being the stupid idiot i am, did not back those things up i guess thats a clear message saying, i dont have a place here and that i guess its just time i get up and walk out the door, i had fun with all the memories ive had and people ive met. Farewell and happy trails to all of you. I know alot of you will be very happy to see me leave, well to each their own. But goodbye everyone, ive had a good run here with you all. i wish everyone the best of luck in their future endeavors.

Good Luck bro... but dont leave

Are you just fucking with us, or did this actually happen?
If you are just joking around then you can gtfo, if this did actually happen then dude you don't have any kind of luck at all.

Welcome to the world of SA-MP. This happens everyday, and the person will always say they are quitting and not going to come back. But low and behold, 3 months later, they are back with a new project. Excuse my lanuage, but everyone gets f****ed over at least once or twice in their SA-MP history.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [FSaF]Jarno
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you just fucking with us, or did this actually happen?
If you are just joking around then you can gtfo, if this did actually happen then dude you don't have any kind of luck at all.
This actually happened. Ive always had bad luck with SAMP.

You shouldn't leave just because a few people suck. Most of the SA-MP community are idiots but some of us are genuinely nice people. It will be a shame if you leave and it will be giving your haters exactly what they want. If you ever need someone to talk to, feel free to PM me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
You shouldn't leave just because a few people suck. Most of the SA-MP community are idiots but some of us are genuinely nice people. It will be a shame if you leave and it will be giving your haters exactly what they want. If you ever need someone to talk to, feel free to PM me
I wish it was so easy, i cant run a server by myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James.Clement
Посмотреть сообщение
I wish it was so easy, i cant run a server by myself.
If you know how to script and know how to manage a community then of course you can run it by yourself to start with, once you have regular players you will find players to make admins and such.

Just don't ever trust anyone else with as much power as you gave the other guy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
If you know how to script and know how to manage a community then of course you can run it by yourself to start with, once you have regular players you will find players to make admins and such.

Just don't ever trust anyone else with as much power as you gave the other guy!
Ive tried to learn how to script, i cannot script. So i have to have a scripter, and apparently any scripter that works for free will backstab you...

No need to leave.
The amount if times I should left by now
Everyone has their problems here and there but you shouldnt give up so easy!
This was a good lesson for you to learn for next time u give someone that kind of rights.