Vice City's 10-Year Aniversary Coming to Mobiles!

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...sary-plus.html

Quote:

To celebrate the 10th anniversary, there will be a series of commemorative assets released, including never-before-seen artwork and a brand new anniversary trailer highlighting some of the most iconic scenes and music from the game. In addition, a limited run of collectable promotional items will be made available for purchase through the Rockstar Warehouse, with select items also available via online giveaways.

In conjunction with the anniversary, we're pleased to announce that we'll be releasing an Anniversary Edition of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City for select iOS and Android devices later this fall. This upcoming version will bring the full experience to mobile devices, featuring native high-resolution graphics and several enhancements unique to the iOS and Android platforms. Stay tuned for more details in the weeks ahead including a list of compatible iOS and Android devices.

Personally I can't wait! Vice City has been the most influential game to me ever. Now that Vice City has got a 10 year edition for smartphones, do you think San Andreas will be available in 2015? What do you guys think?

I am really into vice city as you are, and it's my favorite GTA game despite it's old technologies, I'll be digging into the stuff and the products Thanks for the info!

Same here! I'll be ordering as much merch as I can, I do hope they release a Tommy figurine as they did with Claude.

I'm stepping up my plan to purchase an android device now. Thanks V1ce!

Thank god i've got an iPhone!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
View Post
I'm stepping up my plan to purchase an android device now. Thanks V1ce!
I have GTA III on my S3 and Galaxy 10.1, although the screen on the S3 is a decent size playing it on the larger screen is a much nicer experience. If you can, tablet is the way!

Gta 3 on my ipad is amazing
cant wait for vice city

Quote:
Originally Posted by V1ceC1ty
View Post
I have GTA III on my S3 and Galaxy 10.1, although the screen on the S3 is a decent size playing it on the larger screen is a much nicer experience. If you can, tablet is the way!
Guess I'll have an excuse for stealing my wifes 10.1 from her from time to time hahahaha

Maybe a San Andreas 10th Anniversary edition within the next couple of years too?! Definitely would be awesome.

Yay that's great news! Looking forward to playing in the best gta game ever again!