HELP WITH MY LAPTOP!!

I need help with my laptop

It's screen got broken and its not starting up just gets stuck nothing happens i can just the 3 lights freezed

The Question is Where can i get it Fixed? and How much will it cost?

If anyone of you Know where i can get my laptop fixed Cheap? and Fast? Please Tell ME!

Any help is appreciated

Most likely it is starting up but the processor is damaged or you just can't see the information, all you would have to do is contact somone on ebay/craigslist/kijiji depending on your location you will find loads of people who fix computers that goes from broken inside parts and outer parts like your screen if not contact a future shop or electronic shop and they will most likely fix it for you it wont cost more then 10-30dollars depending on the size of the screen.

Could you possible record yourself turning on the laptop including the coloration of the lights that flash?

Youll just need a new keyboard, as obviously your caps lock key is broken.

Well, when did you buy it, there are at least 2 years of free maintenance, unless you bought some noname laptop. Just send it in then (there are usually warranty forms packed with it, describing what to do) and they will either repair it for free, or send it back and tell you that the kind of damage is not their job as it was your fault.
In any case be prepared to wait several weeks or months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domnic Toretto
Посмотреть сообщение
i can just the 3 lights freezed
The Question is Where can i get it Fixed? and How much will it cost?
Which lights are on, can you describe them or even take a photo of them? What is the model of your laptop and how much did it cost? It may or may not be worth fixing. How did the computer break?

It will be much easier for us to troubleshoot and help you if you provide us with more valueable information.

Just go out and check it

yeah its the yellow, green, orange light Stuck, its a Sony Vaio Laptop PCG-7181W IDK how much it costs

When i sent my vio for warranty a few years ago, it took 3 months to get it back. They also have crappy customer service, so prepare to be on hold for ages.