Gta Sa and Samp stopped working.

I was playing samp as usually and the power gos down now when i try to start gta sa the mouse just giving me the load signal and its not opening after it.
Dose any one know how to fix this?

Reinstall SA-MP, and if that fails run diskcheck.

I did and reinstalled gta sa 100 time and its didn't work and what is diskcheck?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangster-rocks
Посмотреть сообщение
I did and reinstalled gta sa 100 time and its didn't work and what is diskcheck?
Quote:

Windows 7 includes a disk checking tool called CHKDSK which is similar to the "scandisk" tool from older versions of Windows. This application scans your hard drives for errors such as lost sectors, bad sectors and corruption.[/quote

Since your power went out suddenly your PC might have some corruption issues, I'm guessing you're using Win7 so have a look at this guide.

http://www.w7forums.com/use-chkdsk-check-disk-t448.html

I am using XP

Try this,

Quote:

Click Start, and then click Run.
In the Open box, type cmd, and then press ENTER.
Use one of the following procedures:

To run Chkdsk in read-only mode, at the command prompt, type chkdsk, and then press ENTER.
To repair errors without scanning the volume for bad sectors, at the command prompt, type chkdsk volume:/f, and then press ENTER.

Note If one or more of the files on the hard disk are open, you will receive the following message:
Chkdsk cannot run because the volume is in use by another process. Would you like to schedule this volume to be checked the next time the system restarts? (Y/N)
Type Y, and then press ENTER to schedule the disk check, and then restart your computer to start the disk check.
To repair errors, locate bad sectors, and recover readable information, at the command prompt, type chkdsk volume:/r, and then press ENTER.

Note If one or more of the files on the hard disk are open, you will receive the following message:
Chkdsk cannot run because the volume is in use by another process. Would you like to schedule this volume to be checked the next time the system restarts? (Y/N)
Type Y, and then press ENTER to schedule the disk check, and then restart your computer to start the disk check.

Delete GTA San Andreas User Files and start the Game again

THANK YOU +REP I love you <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3