[FilterScript] Southclaw's Underwater Swimming Fix

Southclaw's Underwater Swimming Fix

What?
Here's something I just made and tested, it's a small fix for something that's been annoying me for a long time!

Ever tried to swim through some underwater structure to find you get pushed up to the ceiling and get stuck? I have a custom level that contains some pipes that lead underwater and people get stuck down there and die all the time! I did a test and you get boosted up at a velocity of around 0.01715.

I just made this quickly to fix that problem, while you are underwater and you are looking either straight ahead or down your player will get a downwards (Z) velocity boost of 0.0026 to keep you at a constant depth.
Videos
A video comparison could probably better explain what this code does, but my main PC has a broken PSU and the one I'm using now can only just play SA:MP let alone record!

I'll add one as soon as my PC is fixed.
Download
Pastebin
(Requires y_timers)
Hope you like this script, any bugs please tell me and I will get to work fixing them

Sounds good.
Waiting for video..

Wonderful though i didn't check it yet lol

Are you talking about that mystical phenomenon known as "floating"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y_Less
View Post
Are you talking about that mystical phenomenon known as "floating"?
Yeah that one! It just annoyed me a lot, I'd rather do this than have it realistic and get me stuck on ceilings!

Isn't that better if you check gSwimmingDown in OnPlayerUpdate first then if is that true checking the animation index? I think it optimize a bit the performance, specially if you have more code in OnPlayerUpdate....Nice job though

Good point! I did the animation check first then wrote the code for the camera angle checking so that explains why I didn't realise that at first, I'll change it now.

Great job, I will defiantly use this