IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint + /government System.

Hi guys lets get this off the bat - This is a zGaming edit!
Here is PROBLEM #1.

When doing /locker it dosent work. I have checked over 10000 times. Fixing the cordinates , Checking the proper interior.. Dosent work! Ive even tried adding a !IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint or just IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint.
Heres the command - Pawno returns no errors , It just says " Your are not in range of your locker "

Код:
CMD:locker(playerid, params[])
{
	new string[128];
    if(!IsPlayerLoggedIn(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You need to login first before using any command.");
	if(!IsACop(playerid))
	{
		if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid,6,255.39,77.26,1003.64)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You aren't near your locker.");
	    ShowDialog(playerid, 5);
	}
	else if(IsAGov(playerid))
	{
	    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pFacRank] != 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "Only bodyguards can access the lockers. (Rank 0)");
		if(!IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 2,354.3801,173.7786,1008.3828)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You aren't near your locker.");
		GiveZaiatWeapon(playerid, 29, 500);
		GiveZaiatWeapon(playerid, 24, 200);
		format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s grabs a Desert Eagle and an MP5 from the lockers.", RPN(playerid), params);
 		SendNearbyMessage(playerid, 15, string, COLOR_PURPLE, COLOR_PURPLE, COLOR_PURPLE, COLOR_PURPLE, COLOR_PURPLE);
	}
	else if(IsAReporter(playerid))
	{
	    if(!IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 2, 1203.1322,-751.8103,1073.1819)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You aren't near your locker.");
		ShowDialog(playerid, 27);
	}
	else SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You are not near a locker you can open.");
	return 1;
}
Now for issue #2
Id like to bind /gov so all factions can use it, BUT I want all factions to have a specific colour. Like SAGU (SAn Andreas Gang Unit) To be DarkRED , For FBI to be LightBlue.
But Instead I made different CMDS.
Код:
}

CMD:fgov(playerid, params[])
{
	new string[128];
    if(!IsPlayerLoggedIn(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You need to login first before using any command.");
	if(!IsAFBI(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You are not a FBI Agent.");
	if(!PlayerInfo[playerid][pFacLeader]) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You are not a faction leader.");
	if(sscanf(params, "s[128]", params)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "USAGE: (/fgov)ernment announcement [text]");
	if(AntiAdv(playerid, params)) return 1;
	SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_BLUE, "|___________Federal Bureau Of Investigation Announcement ___________|");
	format(string, sizeof(string), "** %s %s %s: %s **", RPFN(playerid), RPFRN(playerid), RPN(playerid), params);
	SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_BLUE, string);
	return 1;
}

CMD:sgov(playerid, params[])
{
	new string[128];
	if(!IsASagu(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You are not in the SAGU.");
	if(!PlayerInfo[playerid][pFacLeader]) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You are not a faction leader.");
	if(sscanf(params, "s[128]", params)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "USAGE: (/sgov)ernment announcement [text]");
	SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_DARKRED, "|___________San Andreas Gang Unit Announcement ___________|");
	format(string, sizeof(string), "** %s %s %s: %s **", RPFN(playerid), RPFRN(playerid), RPN(playerid), params);
	SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_DARKRED, string);
	return 1;
}

CMD:gov(playerid, params[])
{
	new string[128];
	if(!IsACop(playerid) && !IsAGov(playerid) && !IsASagu(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You are not an SAPD Oficer/Government Official.");
	if(sscanf(params, "s[128]", params)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "USAGE: (/gov)ernment announcement [text]");
	SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_GREEN, "|___________San Andreas Government News Announcement ___________|");
	SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_GREEN, string);
	return 1;
}
If you can help please say so, Thank you so much. <3 - Again thanks ahead of time =D.
((NOTE: RPFN - RP Faction name , RPFRN - RP Faction Rank Name - RPN - RP NAME ))

#Issue 1:

What you did in your first code, you made your server return:

PHP код:
if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid,6,255.39,77.26,1003.64)) return SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_GREY"You aren't near your locker."); 
So, if the player was in range of that point: then return he wasn't close enough to it. So, i am doing it the simple way, so instead of that, use:
PHP код:
if(!IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid,6,255.39,77.26,1003.64))
{

SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_GREY,"You aren't near your locker.");
}
//rest here 
And then, it will look like this i guess:
PHP код:
CMD:locker(playeridparams[])
{
    new 
string[128];
    if(!
IsPlayerLoggedIn(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_GREY"[DEBUG] Not logged in. [MESSAGE]You need to login first before using any command.");
    if(!
IsACop(playerid))
    {
        if(!
IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid,6,255.39,77.26,1003.64))
        {

SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_GREY"[DEBUG]You are a cop. [MESSAGE]You aren't near your locker.");
        }

ShowDialog(playerid5);

}
    else if(
IsAGov(playerid))
    {
        if(
PlayerInfo[playerid][pFacRank] != 0) return SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_GREY"Only bodyguards can access the lockers. (Rank 0)");
        if(!
IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid2,354.3801,173.7786,1008.3828)) return SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_GREY"[DEBUG] you are a Gov.  [MESSAGE]You aren't near your locker.");

GiveZaiatWeapon(playerid29500);

GiveZaiatWeapon(playerid24200);

format(stringsizeof(string), "* %s grabs a Desert Eagle and an MP5 from the lockers."RPN(playerid), params);

SendNearbyMessage(playerid15stringCOLOR_PURPLECOLOR_PURPLECOLOR_PURPLECOLOR_PURPLECOLOR_PURPLE);
    }
    else if(
IsAReporter(playerid))
    {
        if(!
IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid21203.1322,-751.8103,1073.1819))
        {

SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_GREY"[DEBUG] You are a reporter. [MESSAGE] You are not in range of any locker");
        }

ShowDialog(playerid27);
    }
    else 
SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_GREY"[DEBUG] No defined class. [MESSAGE]You are not near a locker you can open."); //This message tells the player he cant open any of the lockers he is close to.

return 1;

If any of my help was helpful, yeah, i would appreciate the +rep

But, are you sure you are the right class? (Cop, Gov, anything else?) I added Debug messages to your code. So when you try next time, tell me which message it shows you, okay?

Then i can fix it for you, if it still doesn't work for you.

#Issue 2:
Okay, i tried to do what you wanted in this code. But if anything is wrong, or if you get any errors, please let ME know, so i can fix it!

Here it is:

PHP код:
CMD:gov(playeridparams[])
{
    new 
string[128];
    if(!
IsPlayerLoggedIn(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_GREY"You need to login first before using any command.");
    if(!
IsACop(playerid) && !IsAGov(playerid) && !IsASagu(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_GREY"You are not an SAPD Oficer/Government Official.");
    if(!
PlayerInfo[playerid][pFacLeader]) return SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_GREY"You are not a faction leader.");
    if(
sscanf(params"s[128]"params)) return SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_WHITE"USAGE: (/gov)ernment announcement [text]");
    if(
AntiAdv(playeridparams)) return 1;
    if(
IsACop(playerid))
    {

SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_GREEN"|___________San Andreas Government News Announcement ___________|");

format(stringsizeof(string), "** %s %s %s: %s **"RPFN(playerid), RPFRN(playerid), RPN(playerid), params);

SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_GREENstring);
     }
     else if(
IsASagu(playerid))
     {

SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_DARKRED"|___________San Andreas Government News Announcement ___________|");

format(stringsizeof(string), "** %s %s %s: %s **"RPFN(playerid), RPFRN(playerid), RPN(playerid), params);

SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_DARKREDstring);
    }
    else if(
IsAGov(playerid))
    {

SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_GREEN"|___________San Andreas Government News Announcement ___________|");

SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_GREENstring);
    }
    else if(
IsAFBI(playerid))
    {

SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_BLUE"|___________San Andreas Government News Announcement ___________|");

SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_BLUEstring);
    }
    return 
1;

Thank you so much! Ill try them! , It means alot You have recived your rep and again THANKS