Which Modem Should i Buy?-To indians

well i am from india and i have a very poor connection's with my current moderm which makes my online gameing experience a lot laggy.so someone mind suggestion me which moderm or something i should buy which give me high speed connection and very less lag in my online games?
regards fatninja

Your ISP gives you your connection speed, rather than your modem. Unless you are using something ancient.

Please learn the spelling of modem :P

OT: From which state you're? What ISP you use? If BSNL go with there router's they're quite good. (as ISP it self is shit)

Upgrade your internet plan package. (I'm guessing that's how most people around the world get higher speeds)

well i am from UP and i am thinking to move to TATA DOCOMO 3G sim on a Aircel modem
well will that be enough?

It would be not,since the speed depends on your Internet Service Provider as Si|ent told before,my Internet Service Provider suck's but atleast there is no high lag anyway just change to another Internet Service Provider!

-Regards

Reliance 3G with Reliance dongle, enough to play online games without lag.

If you want to play online games then forget mobile internet. Get ethernet connection from many isp available to you. Go to ****** and research on it. Pick out your plan and go for it. Mobile connection sucks always and they are only good for browsing and some downloading. They always give packetloss so use line connection.

Stop living in a 3rd world country if you want better internet. Or pay more and upgrade from dial up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxthefish
Посмотреть сообщение
Stop living in a 3rd world country if you want better internet
Excuse me, you seem to be living in a '3rd world country', when you make that statement. No offense, though.

OT: I wouldn't recommend playing SA:MP on 3G connections. Although they are good, you may still have connection issues. You can go for a regular broadband connection like BSNL BB, Airtel, Reliance, etc. You may opt for a legitimate plan, accordingly.