What would you like to see in the last GTA game?

I was wondering, what would you guys like to see on the last Grand Theft Auto game?
I want to see all the gta main protagonist help each other to save the whole city/island from gangs.

The FINAL GTA game? I can't see that happening any time soon - GTA is a massive franchise.

But yeah, a combination of the past would be cool; old characters, old maps and stuff like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtr3mepWnaGe
Посмотреть сообщение
I want to see all the gta main protagonist help each other to save the whole city/island from gangs.
that's like the power rangers.. I disagree.
I want fun missions and not only "go there and kill this guy" or boring repetitive missions, something groovy, challenging and intense like Just Business or Home in the Hills from san andreas' campaign.

if there will be something from past games that would be easter eggs or winks towards players, not direct relations like the protagonist meeting Tommy Vercetti and doing a mission together, that is not good in my perspective.

EDIT: sorry, I didn't read correctly the thread title.. the final GTA must be with multiple playable characters, the first chapter would be with Tommy, then with Carl, and the unfinished plots.. we know that Tommy became Vice City drug lord, but there could be a true "ending" and what happens in the several characters lives after their game endings.

The final gta should be like Fast 5, bringing together all the different characters.

the entire world. i want the games to use satalites so i can fly to potassiums house

The actual story of GTA-41:
Quote:

Tommy Vercetti, the president of the world, is assasinated. Toreno is called to investigate the case, only to find that bigfoot was actually Vercetti in disquise. After that, Toreno goes to the desert and asks the aliens what to do. A ship lands, and the truth dives out, saying it was all planned by Carl Johnson. Toreno goes and calls 453434 choppers to take out CJ. CJ takes out all of them, and then the loch ness monster eats them all, but Toreno. He runs down into the virtual worlds only to find a person called dugi who gives him a magical sword and says he is the chosen one. Dugi then goes down back into world 0, and kills kc with the sword. KC yells out "I AM UR FATHER", and dugi yells "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO". After that, dugi walks off into the distance and meets up with his friend potassium who then robs dugi of all of his money, and then runs away. Dugi is surprised, and at the same time, runs at potassium throwing the sword. Potassium catches the sword, and throws it right at dugis crotch. Before he can close his eyes, a man called cessil dives and takes the sword into his chest, yelling out "NOOOOOOOOOO."

SA-MPPPP

Well ..-MP

if gta v had something like sa mp or if kalcor made it

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2
Посмотреть сообщение
But yeah, a combination of the past would be cool; old characters, old maps and stuff like that.
I love to see that aswell. And great graphics and better multiplayer mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMEENAMEEN
Посмотреть сообщение
if gta v had something like sa mp or if kalcor made it
Agree'd - that would be pretty sick.

About me,I would say graphics effects should be HD and as in real life,and also there will be a hydra that you can drive as in real,and a real view,that what I say!