DIALOG_BOX

Hello can some one tell me how i can change my LOGIN [DIALOG_BOX] Size?
i want to make it wide

Pic

Код:
//STOCK FUNCTIONS
stock GetPlayersInTeam(TEAM)
{
    new players;
    for (new i; i < MAX_PLAYERS; i++)
    {
        if (IsPlayerConnected(i))
        {
            if (gTeam[i] == TEAM) players++;
        }
    }
    return players;
}

stock ShowLoginScreen(playerid)
{
	new string[128];
    format(string, sizeof(string), "Welcome back %s\nBefore playing you must login\nEnter your password below and click login",PlayerName(playerid));
    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,DIALOG_LOGIN,DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,"Login required",string,"Login","Cancel");
}

stock ShowRegisterScreen(playerid)
{
    new string[128];
    format(string, sizeof(string), "Welcome to the server %s\nThis server requires you to register an account before playing\nEnter your desired password below then click ok",PlayerName(playerid));
    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,DIALOG_REGISTER,DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,"Registration required",string,"Register","Cancel");
}

stock ShowChangePassScreen(playerid)
{
    new string[128];
    format(string, sizeof(string), "Please make sure you enter your new password correctly.\nEnter your desired password below then click ok.",PlayerName(playerid));
    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,DIALOG_CHANGEPASS,DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,"Enter the new password.",string,"Change","Cancel");
}

Код:
//STOCK FUNCTIONS
{
    new players;
    {
        {
        }
    }
    return players;
}

{
	new string[128];
    format(string, sizeof(string), "Welcome back %s, Before playing you must login\nEnter your password below and click login",PlayerName(playerid));
    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,DIALOG_LOGIN,DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,"Login required",string,"Login","Cancel");
}

{
    new string[128];
    format(string, sizeof(string), "Welcome to the server %s, This server requires you to register an account before playing\nEnter your desired password below then click ok",PlayerName(playerid));
    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,DIALOG_REGISTER,DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,"Registration required",string,"Register","Cancel");
}

{
    new string[128];
    format(string, sizeof(string), "Please make sure you enter your new password correctly.\nEnter your desired password below then click ok.",PlayerName(playerid));
    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,DIALOG_CHANGEPASS,DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,"Enter the new password.",string,"Change","Cancel");
}
That should fix it.

Dude it's Same [it's Not BIG/Wide]

What you mean you want it as a really big dialog?
Or what?

i want Long Dialog Box.

Please Help

Код:
//STOCK FUNCTIONS
{
    new players;
    {
        {
        }
    }
    return players;
}

{
	new string[128];
    format(string, sizeof(string), "Welcome back %s\nBefore playing you must login\nEnter your password below and click login                                           ",PlayerName(playerid));
}

{
    new string[128];
    format(string, sizeof(string), "Welcome to the server %s\nThis server requires you to register an account before playing\nEnter your desired password below then click ok                                           ",PlayerName(playerid));
}

{
    new string[128];
    format(string, sizeof(string), "Please make sure you enter your new password correctly.\nEnter your desired password below then click ok.                                           ",PlayerName(playerid));
}
try it

To have a wide dialog.

You must put a long message that fits your taste.

If you want a wider Dialog Box, stop using \n in the dialog text. That should make it wider.