Can't access LAN server

I've beentrying to fix this issue for hours, I've looked for similar problems and found no solutions.

I have my lanmode set to 1, I'm pretty confident I've port forwarded correctly.
I can access it on the computer which hosts the server, but I cannot access the server on any other computer (all computers are running the exact same samp version.
I've even tried playing through hamachi, which, once again, works perfectly on the hosting computer but not on any other computer.
If it's relevant, the computer hosting is perfectly capable as far as specs go and is running Windows 7 64-bit.

Everything works perfectly in game on the host computer.

Have you set your router to "bridge" mode? It can happens that, your other devices can't detect your computer. If you think your router is okay and any firewall doesn't block SA-MP, then open program called command prompt (CMD) and type following command: ipconfig. When you see your local IPv4 address, try to remember it and add it to your other computers SA-MP clients favorites list. When adding to favorites, please remember to use format IP address:PORT number.

Thank you.

I think I got your problem, your running with lanmode on 1, try just running with lanmode 0 for a second, if that fixes your problem it was just allowing your local computer I know it might not make a difference as lanmode is suppose to restrict the server to the local area network and not the outside internet but if your behind a NAT then even if you have lanmode 0 people aren't going to be able to connect unless you forward the port 7777 to your system.