How to delete these objects?

Like above, how i can delete these objects? I dont see em in my object editor, so yeah. Anyone?

Ah, this problem crops up from time to time. The thing is, a few IG objects are actually placed on the map by the game's .SCM itself, rather than them being generated from IPLs and the like. Sadly, when this is the case(and I suspect it is), there is not much that you can do about it AFAIK.

Considering that there are some buildings that have already been removed, I should think so...... but that gives me an idea: get the position coordinates of that door and make a RemoveBuildingForPlayer entry for the door using it's id and position coords. Make the removebuild lines under a command rather than under onplayerconnect, and see if that works(deleting the object after the .SCM generates it rather than when the player connects).

The mission script loads when the game starts, which is before you enter the server. I've had no issues deleting some SCM generated objects. The door you're showing is called CR_DOOR_01 in the mission script. The objectid is 2947.

Код:
$2660 = Object.Init(#CR_DOOR_01, 2322.845, 8.304, 25.483)
$2661 = Object.Init(#CR_DOOR_01, 2316.233, 0.712, 25.742)