how to ban a hideMyIP guy?

hey everyone,

i got a stupid asshole who got banned from my server,and now keeps using HideMyIp and login on my acount and other accounts of admins and ban ppl, and also hacked passwords etc, but how to hack someone that uses HidemyIP?

IS there even a way? and if not, then could samp make a feature(if possible) to ban ppl using hide my ip?

greets niels

PS: couldnt it work with HTTP or something?

You sure he doesn't have server access??

no he hasnt, im VERY sure, maybe he used hacks for it, but my friend( also hoster) is very good at security part, so i dont think he has server access

What you can do Is since hes using a VPN which can be really touch to block sometimes, the best thing you can do for now Is! Make a longer RCON PASSWORD, make sure your admins aren't using easy passwords.

hmm my friend already made the password like 8o37r589sasghfjadf or something like that, dotn remember it xD forgot it already, its that hard xD, i got it in my phone so he never gets access to it xD, but this will work forever? and i also just dont want him in my server, i just want him banned... is this possible? like can i ban the HideMyIP site with HTTP functions? or something else

Well the thing Is, If hidemyip had a close range not sure If It does yes It can be blocked, but range that Is so far and from different locations It makes It hard, but he shouldn't be able to get In anymore since your password Is strong.

i dont follow you, if my RCON password is long, and he uses HideMyIP, then he can just get in right? no matter wut the rcon is, he only cant breakinto admin commands anymore, but he still can join... right?

Disable rcon in your server.cfg, by setting it to 0.

You could try parsing tracert in a plugin, to see if all hidemyip ips can be traced to the same, or a small set of servers that you can ban.
I thought about creating a trace ban plugin a while ago, but never worked on it, nor i know if it would really help, but might be worth giving a try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincentDunn
Посмотреть сообщение
Disable rcon in your server.cfg, by setting it to 0.
i dont think this will work... cuz then you just can login with NO password at all?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
You could try parsing tracert in a plugin, to see if all hidemyip ips can be traced to the same, or a small set of servers that you can ban.
I thought about creating a trace ban plugin a while ago, but never worked on it, nor i know if it would really help, but might be worth giving a try.
ye it would be very nice if you could create a plugin for this, i think alot of players need it