What's wrong?

Right now I'm not at my hosting computer but I'm hosting my computer with port forward that works excellent

and I can join the server from the computer I'm on atm

the only problem is that sometimes it is like the server freeze and you can't join the server. it happends sometimes when 1 person joins. It is like it is freezed :S

idk what the problem is ATM I can't join my server for that reason but the server is still up

What is your network connection speed? Reason can be also a heavy script, or bugs with it.

P.S. Do not bump in 45 minutes .

My connection is really GOOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEkvall95
Посмотреть сообщение
My connection is really GOOD
I think that your problem is in your gamemode script. It may have a few bugs in it that makes the server freeze or crash. I suggest that you try another gamemode, perform the actions that make the server crash. If the server freezes or crashes with another gamemode aswell, then it's your connection or whatever. If not, then it's the gamemode script you do have.

EDIT:
Also check if you see any errors in the server, if there are some, post them here so we can provide more assistance to you.

Best luck,

Sultan.

there isnt any error :S I will post the whole gamemode script here tomorrow and you'll see if there is any error or not