[Q] Whats does it mean? Vhehicle was not deleted

Hi all,

i would like to know why i get this message?

Warning: Vehicle X was not deleted

Thank You

Max

Up?

Max

Am I the only one who expects a topic about double rainbows with a title like this? Anyway, I haven't seen this before. Isn't it from the script itself?

Its easy to replicate it, i have this problem too on my server with the cars attached to trains when players are driving them and the server respawns/deletes vehicles and when the player gets out and spawns another vehicle that warning comes up.

Here is how i can replicate it.. Xfire video

Trains are only meant to be created at startup. I'm curious as to how you got to creating a train at runtime. It should give a warning or error in the console.

Use AddStaticVehicle

hmm interesting i just looked at the wiki topic about it AddStaticVehicle
And it does say "This function can only create vehicles in the OnGameModeInit and the OnFilterScriptInit callback"

I have always been able to spawn trains and any vehicle with AddStaticVehicle during runtime.

Edit: When i get back later i will have to add a train during start up once just to see if the chat warning still exists.

Hi all,

i don't use train into my server, and no it isn't into my script, those message are samp message.

Like "exeption on player ID ...."

Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott1
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi all,

i don't use train into my server, and no it isn't into my script, those message are samp message.

Like "exeption on player ID ...."

Max
Well the warnings you have in the picture are what me and Vince were talking about, what were you doing at the time the warnings came up? And the train one was the one i have problems with on my server but it can be caused by other vehicles not deleting correctly or even a code that has an error and deleted the wrong vehicle.

If you get other warnings what ones are they and what were you doing at the time?

You can spawn trains (and other vehicles) at any time with AddStaticVehicle and AddStaticVehicleEx, unlike the Wiki states. You can also destroy those vehicles again with DestroyVehicle, if I remember correctly. (I need to check that though, to be sure.)

The error might be caused if you try to delete static vehicles which still have players in/on them, or you just can't delete trains, or both.

I get this error when this happens:

1. A train NPC driver starts far away from you
2. As soon as the NPC driver enters your stream range, he will - obviously - sync with you now.
3. Due to some bug (?) in attached vehicles, the "passenger" part of the train does not remain attached to the vehicle. At the edge of your streaming range, it will remain there stationary.
4. When the actual train, NPC driven, leaves your streaming area, I get this error.