[GameMode] Trucking Server [xHardTruckers][MySQL][Admin System][Much More]

where i can bribe the sa-mp.sql sorry im new

A very nice gamemode I create a server and use this gamemode cuz it looks good.
Note that if you want to buy a server, best prices are at saiyanshosting.com enjoy (use firefox or another if it doesnt work on chrome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoleplayMaster
Посмотреть сообщение
A very nice gamemode I create a server and use this gamemode cuz it looks good.
Note that if you want to buy a server, best prices are at saiyanshosting.com enjoy (use firefox or another if it doesnt work on chrome)
No need to advertise.

this plugin is soo buggy, the creator doesnt comment the code on most bits & fixing it is confusing
in ver 3.1 it "works", ver 4.0 is giving black screen
for example, if 1 person do /work, the other cant do work as the checkpoint would glitch, the simple fix is to change settimer to settimerex
now if 1 person do work, the other person in the same class cant do work as the game thinks he already have one, but the ones in another class can
my personal fix is replacing work with work[max_players]
the login could be fixed manually so players cant move around or interact during the login time
ferry doesnt seem to work
most of the commands doesnt seem to work
fuel is actually health
speedo is broken
in police class it seems that only arrest works, fine does nothing
pizzaboy is broken (player checkpoint leaks to other player)
towtruck seems to be broken too

does anyone managed to fix the speedo & most of the commands & work ? if yes i might release it here as an unofficial fix to make this gamemode "usable"

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurpng
Посмотреть сообщение
this plugin is soo buggy, the creator doesnt comment the code on most bits & fixing it is confusing
in ver 3.1 it "works", ver 4.0 is giving black screen
for example, if 1 person do /work, the other cant do work as the checkpoint would glitch, the simple fix is to change settimer to settimerex
now if 1 person do work, the other person in the same class cant do work as the game thinks he already have one, but the ones in another class can
my personal fix is replacing work with work[max_players]
the login could be fixed manually so players cant move around or interact during the login time
ferry doesnt seem to work
most of the commands doesnt seem to work
fuel is actually health
speedo is broken
in police class it seems that only arrest works, fine does nothing
pizzaboy is broken (player checkpoint leaks to other player)
towtruck seems to be broken too

does anyone managed to fix the speedo & most of the commands & work ? if yes i might release it here as an unofficial fix to make this gamemode "usable"
First post lol. this gamemode is outdated.

before i posted my previous reply, i've been working on this script for the last 3 days just to make it "usable", i have to make some compromises but without it its IMPOSSIBLE to do so for someone that just delved to samp, i think this version is good enough to be used

in this "modified" version, it uses the msql from the original plugin & based on version 3.1 linux (i suppose it could run on windows too), just make sure you have the mysql imported to your database & edit the username/password in the .pawn file

there will be 4 compiler warnings, but to me it doesnt matter as the warnings are just unused value & redundant test

what i've done :
login/register working & restrict player actions before logged in
/work is fixed & can handle more than 1 player
pizzaboy & towtruck disabled (different codes, confusing to fix for me, called wip in the selection dialog)
speedo is fixed
fuel is removed, replaced by health meter
/buyfuel replaced with /fix
police related function is fixed & score lowered to 150
added /scar for normal user to spawn cars, cost them $1000
added /help command to make it easier

lots of other commands doesnt work,one of them is /ferry, but most that doesnt work isnt gameplay critical

download (linux server file, modify as necessary for windows)
*minor edit, fixed trailer despawning when in use

http://frd.li/abe65abbdfeffcb735354052cd31ef1f

for samp version 0.3.7

Cool finally a server that only does jobs and not COD or TDM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurpng
Посмотреть сообщение
before i posted my previous reply, i've been working on this script for the last 3 days just to make it "usable", i have to make some compromises but without it its IMPOSSIBLE to do so for someone that just delved to samp, i think this version is good enough to be used

in this "modified" version, it uses the msql from the original plugin & based on version 3.1 linux (i suppose it could run on windows too), just make sure you have the mysql imported to your database & edit the username/password in the .pawn file

there will be 4 compiler warnings, but to me it doesnt matter as the warnings are just unused value & redundant test

what i've done :
login/register working & restrict player actions before logged in
/work is fixed & can handle more than 1 player
pizzaboy & towtruck disabled (different codes, confusing to fix for me, called wip in the selection dialog)
speedo is fixed
fuel is removed, replaced by health meter
/buyfuel replaced with /fix
police related function is fixed & score lowered to 150
added /scar for normal user to spawn cars, cost them $1000
added /help command to make it easier

lots of other commands doesnt work,one of them is /ferry, but most that doesnt work isnt gameplay critical

download (linux server file, modify as necessary for windows)
*minor edit, fixed trailer despawning when in use

http://frd.li/abe65abbdfeffcb735354052cd31ef1f

for samp version 0.3.7
What does W.I.P means?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerickClark
Посмотреть сообщение
What does W.I.P means?
WIP: Work in progress, its a placeholder since i cant be bothered to remove it, picking that option does nothing for now, if i bother to fix it, it would work again

Hey can someone help I'm getting this error:
https://pastebin.com/APbKVgdX

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozm8ey
Посмотреть сообщение
Hey can someone help I'm getting this error:
https://pastebin.com/APbKVgdX
Get the lastest plugins / INC.