[GameMode] Battlefield 3 for SA:MP!

Why release it?:

Apparently the community isn't too interested in a Battlefield mock for SA:MP, I've been running the server for around two weeks, and have gotten two people to actually play, but eventually, they just seem to leave. I've also begun to grow tired of the project, therefore, I have decided to release it to the general public.

Features:

- Secure login and registration system, uses hashed passwords and FILES to save everything.

- A very cool looking (in my opinion) team selection, along with class selection.

- The basis of a map system is already placed, along with a map created by Vedo_ named Battle for the Dunes.

- The basis of an ability system, according to their class, they will have a different ability. Every single ability is working except for recon, I never got around to finishing it, maybe I will sometime. In case somebody wanted to download and build off of this mode, however, the idea was that Recon could "spot" enemies for their team mates to take out, and they would appear on the minimap for a pre-defined amount of time.

- A ticket system. Every kill, the killer's team has a random chance to gain a lost ticket back, gaining them an additional ticket, helping them last longer, and potentially winning the match.

- Automatic team balancing which allows the user to 'stall' and wait for teams to open up so they can play with friends.

- Unique level-up GUI which details what players have unlocked.

- GTA weapon names have been swapped out to realistic alternatives of Battlefield 3 weapons. (E.G: AK47 -> AK74M)

- Around 10 premade achievements that can be earned through gameplay and give the players something to do.

- Double XP for promoting events, and during peak times to give players an advantage which is easily toggled in-game by an Administrator.

- Class and Team oriented skins that can be changed in an easy define at the top of the mode.

- Modified weapon damages to be more like Battlefield 3. (Note: all weapon damages are NOT in their final form, so do not complain if they are not to your liking - modify them.)

- Ability to modify your class and customize it (Different weapons, et cetera).

DOWNLOAD:

Sorry, this file is no longer available and because I've switched computers, I no longer have access to it. The topic will remain as an idea thread though!

Footnotes:

* This script has had 21 revisions to it since I have begun counting. The counting began after the ALPHA release of the script, which had around 5 - 10 players daily.

** Most information in this script is defined at the top of the script and easily changeable, unfortunately I couldn't do all I wanted to in the form of definitions, so I'm sorry if it gets messy.

Will you support this script?:

To a certain point, yes. As for adding new features and updating it? No, I will not. Enjoy what I have given you, there will be no further updates to Battlefield 3 - SA:MP.

Enjoy.

Does this had Admin System?Please list down all the Feutures and Systems

You just gave my.amx. So we cant edit it?

This must include source btw..

Dude post the source .pwn.

You already break the rules because you didn't post the source .pwn.

Post the source code, or i think this thread probably will be gone soon

Interesting, but you're planning to spend the source code?

Post the source code dude!

Source code is required.

Post it please, wanna test it!

if u dont, post the source code (.pwn) then ur topic will be removed..

Please include the my.pwn in the WinRar as well please.

I'm so sorry! I must have forgotten to include it. Here, I'll edit the post and include it. Apologies!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/w1cuj7

Guys..Use this tool: http://www.mediafire.com/?eztlmwto4mf Called Easy DeAMX! Convert file from .amx to .pwn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokkr
Посмотреть сообщение
Guys..Use this tool: http://www.mediafire.com/?eztlmwto4mf Called Easy DeAMX! Convert file from .amx to .pwn
I really don't think you're allowed to link that.. but either way, I've added the .pwn to the main post, and the very post above you.

Awesome release!

Thanks. ^^ Would be interested to have more comments on the actual mode..

Nice job...

Answer my question please does this one had admin system?Nice one btw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♣Frosty♣
Посмотреть сообщение
Answer my question please does this one had admin system?Nice one btw
Yes, it does. The variable CodeLevel deals with Administration.