Plugin Keys Search? Fuck keys playerid.

Hello niggaz. Exists is include or a plugin which will allow to press the instead of playerid keys?

What?

What do you want? Write please in a proper english and not in "gangsta stylaaaaaaa" ......

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulbi1990
Посмотреть сообщение
What do you want? Write please in a proper english and not in "gangsta stylaaaaaaa" ......
I want to press a key together certain playerid, okay?

You want that when a player something press something happens? Or how should we understand you. Explain it please.

Hello niggaz try to say something better 2 please add more info to tell us what the hell if your error or somthing needs fixing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplyfrag
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello niggaz try to say something better 2 please add more info to tell us what the hell if your error or somthing needs fixing
Dahell are you racsim?? I'm not a Nigga or a black guy, im european and white, fucking shit........

I want to press keys instead of playerid. To me it is necessary fucking function or a plug-in which will allow to make it. Fucking shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manowar
Посмотреть сообщение
I want to press keys instead of playerid. To me it is necessary fucking function or a plug-in which will allow to make it. Fucking shit.
Jesus christ. No one is going to help you, because you act like a 11 year old not getting their way in 5th grade PE class.

Not sure if trolling or just stupid.

I read some of your post here and i don't understand nothing.

What are you looking for exactly?

hello niggazz i need dis gamemood u know watta mean hehh pressed keys on playerid exists plugin

You think I you I understand? I badly know English. I use the translator. It is really so difficult to understand, what plug-in or function which will press the playerid keys are necessary to me?
Example
PresetPlayerKey (playerid, keys);

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/OnPlayerKeyStateChange
No additional plugins are required for detecting pressed keys

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFusion
Посмотреть сообщение
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/OnPlayerKeyStateChange
No additional plugins are required for detecting pressed keys
I knew about function, but not at once understood that it is possible to use autocaused function. Thanks.

LOL.
Scripting help?
WTF?
Niggaz
WTF!!!
xD
FAIL!!!