Problem with Attach3DTextLabelToPlayer

/del

/del

I assume you solved the problem already?
Next time you shouldn't edit the post to "/del", but edit it or something so people can still see what kind of problem you had, and then you should also add the solution, so people can read it here instead of creating a new topic. Just saying.

dont take it bad but many n00bs can use it for increasing there number of posts and it would be something same like makeing a tut dont it :/

Well, you can see it like that, but I see it so that people can look here so they immediately have the answer (that instead of creating a new topic and waiting for a reply). But what you just said, could also be true. However, that what I said is what mostly happens; someone asks for help, they get a reply, they fix it (mostly), they say thanks and DONE. Then people can look at that (not that that happens that much...).
You know what? Nevermind :P

The problem was that when i attach text to playerid 0 (me) I have not seen the text and thought that this function does not work, but all works fine, others players see the attachment text over a player.

And i'am not a silly noob, and i create this thread not for posts.