choosing a laptop

trying to choose a new laptop, since mine decided to fry itself.

I was thinking about this one

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Asus+-+1...1#tab=overview

however i wanted to ask around before i bought one tommorow.

My budget: $400
at least 2.3ghz pls

if anyone could find a great one that can play games such as SA-MP and minecraft for $350-400, you are awesome.

HP Pavilion G6-1D62NR

Asus above any other in terms of reliable laptop, they always have decent placements for the airflow, bought my ASUS half a year ago, still performs great even though I've been fucking around with it.

Don't buy a laptop, get a desktop. There are many out there, like HP, Advent, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiernantheman
Посмотреть сообщение
Don't buy a laptop, get a desktop. There are many out there, like HP, Advent, etc.
From personal experience, I agree. HP Pavilion's seem to be on sale cheap at the minute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiernantheman
Посмотреть сообщение
What if he wants a laptop for school work? The one you have chosen is crap for normal stuff, but OKish for word etc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxthefish
Посмотреть сообщение
What if he wants a laptop for school work? The one you have chosen is crap for normal stuff, but OKish for word etc...
Nice point there, I guess a laptop would suit best for school work. Being on a gaming site, naturally i assumed it would be for gaming.

A laptop would be nice for me also, depends only for school and videos and SA-MP.

Fuck yeah the laptop has got good specs i am also in search of some and found this as best and suits my budget but fuck its only for USA -,-

The laptop looks ok at first glance. Only thing I have my doubts about is its graphical performance, so I'd like to know what you are going to use it for.