Someone This, Error?

When i try to host some server i will get this massage

[23:34:32] Script[gamemodes/LRP.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"
[23:34:32] Number of vehicle models: 0
[23:34:38] --- Server Shutting Down.
[23:34:38]

Can someone explain to me wat it means please thanks iff you can

Maybe not the right plugins or includes

Also make sure your .AMX file is in game modes folder and you write it correctly to server.cfg.

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossUSAAF
Посмотреть сообщение
Also make sure your .AMX file is in game modes folder and you write it correctly to server.cfg.

Thank you!
Oh my god,are you kidding?

All people are making useless posts,if the .amx is not there,then it will say I couldn't find gamemode0 or something like that,the solution that he have missing plugins or outdated one's.

And he need to download them again.

Thanks for the reply's so far!

My problem is that i try to setup the, Cops and robbers Based in san fiero, Butt it wont lett me?
I have disabled the IRC function in the script And the other plugins and tings like that are written into the
Cfg. But i seem not to get this game mode up and running... Im bussy with it weeks for now and it just wont let me play the game mode... So iff someone got a suggestion please not them into this topic, I want to play itt so badley

Thanks guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Nick
Посмотреть сообщение
Oh my god,are you kidding?

All people are making useless posts,if the .amx is not there,then it will say I couldn't find gamemode0 or something like that,the solution that he have missing plugins or outdated one's.

And he need to download them again.
Hi james nick
Where can i find up to date plugins? then Becouse iam not able to find them at all,

Thanks

@Original Question:
You need to have the .amx in the Gamemode file and the gamemode defines in the server config (server.cfg) like so, gamemode0 LRP

You will also need the updated plugins, mainly - Stream, sscanf, whirlpool and all the plugins your script needs to run it. These can be found on the original plugin page.

If the server is MySQL, you will need to have the database set up first, before running it. If not it will not work.

Hope I helped,
MC

I have Get the game mode working Thanks all Guys Treu another post from a other user on this Super GOod form thanks all join me xD

Hey Eagle I was wondering how you got your gamemode to work. I am having the same problem as you but got no solution. What was your solution?

Get Nativechecker.