[Include] "VehicleSync.inc" ─ Stop vehicle teleportation.

If you do not approve of this thread as a moderator, please send me a personal private message about why it's going to be removed. Thank you, don't be stubborn; it'll help a lot of server owners.

Why? What? Why'd you make this?

Too many morons on my server thinking that I couldn't ever come up with a patch, so I decided I shall make them cry with the release of this.

This plugin attempts to block all vehicle teleportations with mod_sa (a cheating tool). These teleportations are usually undetectable but anyway; since no one wanted to convert my plugin to linux, I decided to not bother to wait thus I made a PAWN version. The PAWN version is more flawless than the plugin at the moment.

Installation

You must have the newest foreach!!!!

Code:
#include <a_samp>
#include <VehicleSync>
Must be beneath a_samp and there you have it - plug and play.

How it works

... Once a player car spawns more than five vehicles, all unoccupied vehicles will be respawned.

Changelog
Code:
[10/19/2012] RELEASED
Download

Latest Version: 0.1 (10/19/2012)

Checkout
[Include] "fuckCleo.inc" ─ Terminate cleo hackers!

Problems

If there are any other problems then the ones listed below, please send me a private message. This include is running on my CnR server and seems to be working nicely.
  • [MINOR] There's no velocity detection (I've removed it as it doesn't detect any vehicles). So if you jump out of a vehicle at some high speed, then it will respawn.
  • [MINOR] Using foreach for respawning all vehicles doesn't seem to work on linux. Not sure why.

Nice D:

nice!

When i include it in my gamemode and complie it i get these errors

C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\SFCRRPG\pawno\inclu de\vehiclesync.inc(101) : error 017: undefined symbol "foreach"
C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\SFCRRPG\pawno\inclu de\vehiclesync.inc(101) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\SFCRRPG\pawno\inclu de\vehiclesync.inc(101) : error 017: undefined symbol "vehicleid"
C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\SFCRRPG\pawno\inclu de\vehiclesync.inc(101) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Please help me

Sound nice,will check it out.

"I shall make them cry."
lol, I like that ! Nice though, thanks for releasing this, I like your efforts to curb cheating among Sa-mp.