What would you do if you see this in your room?

Hello, well, i'm fucking scared for dead because today i had alot of bad things, including a bird shitting exactly inside my mouth while riding a bike, had to do extra 13km due to a fucking big dog on my way, and when i was going to rest and sleep abit i see THIS in the fucking Wall near the windows. :S

What would you do? Seriously, that's not a joke.. Alot of bad things happening lately.. :S

a freakin ghost noway!

Try drying the room and wall and getting rid of that stuff on the wall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardo178
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello, well, i'm fucking scared for dead because today i had alot of bad things, including a bird shitting exactly inside my mouth while riding a bike
How did it taste?

That`s not nice
Quote:

a bird shitting exactly inside my mouth while riding a bike

And for the picture..maybe a coincidense for that?
I don`t belive in things like that..so keep calm and stay home )

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiberfun
Посмотреть сообщение
a freakin ghost noway!

Try drying the room and wall and getting rid of that stuff on the wall.

How did it taste?
You're joking right?

P.S. It has no taste i guess but i was so fucking tired i spat it imediatly and drank some water.

Wow. What the fuck? Your house must be haunted or something!

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You're joking right?

P.S. It has no taste i guess but i was so fucking tired i spat it imediatly and drank some water.
Well, I were not joking about my second line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiberfun
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, I were not joking about my second line.
Good.. But really, what can cause that fucking face to show up in my damn wall? I never noticed it and i look at there every days to close the windows..

That`s "dampness"(****** translate),be cool nothing bad will happen with you,but just keep posting here to make sure that you're okay )

Lol ric.. but yeah, scary as shit lol, exactly when you might be alone, since you're living kinda "under-rock" I faithfully suggest you to buy some item with what you can overthrow, example an axe, that's a nice thing!
Also, it was before? Or the freak popped up recently?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Good.. But really, what can cause that fucking face to show up in my damn wall? I never noticed it and i look at there every days to close the windows..
Thats because your wall is moist at that point.
It usually isn't that harmful but the mold it can and most likely will create can but must not
cause serious diseases and illness.

That's why I told to to try getting the wall and room dry and getting rid of it then.