Suggestion for keeping on task.

Hello, I have a bit of a bother, I can never keep on task of scripting my server and its starting to annoy me and some of my members. I have been scripting the server gamemode for about 3-5 months and I have still not finished it, due to the fact that I can never stay on task, there is always something else i rather do whether it be coding a website or something else.

So does anyone have any suggestions for me to keep on task so I can bluddy finish this gamemode!

Yes.

Seriously, tho, listen to music while scripting or doing boring stuff. Helps.

Lol, thanks for the advice, I always do anyway but then find web coding better for some reason :3

Same for me.

But when i get bored i immediately close PAWNO :P.

And when i want to i will continue scripting.

Start testing and playing in your script, and that will encourage you on working more.

@P.Banks

I test all the time, once i make something in my script, even if its a tiny command i will go in game and make sure it works. So testing doesn't help me much :/

@thefatshizms - Listen to music or skype with freiends. Also when i teamworking make me more motivated.

UPDATED VERSION.

Ok, I'm gonna try sort out a teamspeak 3 server for me friends + members and maybe that will make me more motivated