streamer.inc 1 error

Hello everyone

could anyone tell me what to do?

NOTE: I've tried to update my streamer didn't work so didn't post count and say try to update your streamer!

Код:
C:\Users\High-Tech\Downloads\Call of Duty v2.2\pawno\include\streamer.inc(375) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerEditObject")
C:\Users\High-Tech\Downloads\Call of Duty v2.2\pawno\include\streamer.inc(397) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerSelectObject")
C:\Users\High-Tech\Downloads\Call of Duty v2.2\pawno\include\streamer.inc(399) : error 017: undefined symbol "SELECT_OBJECT_PLAYER_OBJECT"
C:\Users\High-Tech\Downloads\Call of Duty v2.2\gamemodes\COD.pwn(810) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Users\High-Tech\Downloads\Call of Duty v2.2\gamemodes\COD.pwn(837) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Users\High-Tech\Downloads\Call of Duty v2.2\gamemodes\COD.pwn(853) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Users\High-Tech\Downloads\Call of Duty v2.2\gamemodes\COD.pwn(906) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Users\High-Tech\Downloads\Call of Duty v2.2\gamemodes\COD.pwn(918) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Users\High-Tech\Downloads\Call of Duty v2.2\gamemodes\COD.pwn(1925) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Users\High-Tech\Downloads\Call of Duty v2.2\gamemodes\COD.pwn(1927) : warning 217: loose indentation
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.
No errors in script,only in the streamer how could I fix this?

add #pragma tabsize 0
at the top of your script this removes the warnings

I asked about the error,and thanks for that anyway could you tell me how and please for everyone who wanna post or help,read the whole thread!

change your line

#include <streamer>

by :

#define SELECT_OBJECT_PLAYER_OBJECT 10
forward OnPlayerEditObject( playerid, playerobject, objectid, response,
Float:fX, Float:fY, Float:fZ, Float:fRotX, Float:fRotY, Float:fRotZ );
forward OnPlayerSelectObject(playerid, type, objectid, modelid, Float:fX, Float:fY, Float:fZ);
#include <streamer>

Thanks everyone!

God, just update your default SA-MP includes the right way to start with ... These "solutions" are in fact just workarounds. I can guarantee that you will run into more problems later.

Also #pragma tabsize is NOT A FIX but also a mere workaround for lazy people that don't know or don't want to indent.

Anyone who dares even suggest it as a fix should be banned immediately.

Banned you are funny