Help with /leavedm command

The script that I use:My DM
Description of the problem:Can anyone give me an example of how to create a command that player who enter my islanddeathmatch cant type any command like /vehicle /weapons and other only can chat ...Then when he type /leavedm he get out..I make simple /leavedm but dont know how to make checking whether there is command if so, when the command to kick him out, and if not in deathmatch could not use the command.
Sorry for bad english,not my basic lang.. :S
Part of script(islanddm command):

Код:
CMD:islanddm(playerid, params[])
{
	new string[128], pName[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
    GetPlayerName(playerid, pName, MAX_PLAYER_NAME);
	SetTimerEx("Unfreeze", 2000, 0, "d", playerid);
   	GameTextForPlayer(playerid,"~g~Waiting for the Objects to load",2000,3);
    format(string, sizeof(string), "{FF0000}(/islanddm) {FFFF00}Player {FF0000}%s {FFFF00}has Teleported to {FF0000}Island DeathMatch",pName);
    SendClientMessageToAll(playerid, string);
    new Random = random(sizeof(RandomSpawnIslandDM));
    SetPlayerPos(playerid, RandomSpawnIslandDM[Random][0], RandomSpawnIslandDM[Random][1], RandomSpawnIslandDM[Random][2]);
}
Part of script(leave command):

Код:
CMD:leavedm(playerid, params[])
{
    new Random = random(sizeof(RandomSpawnLEAVEDM));
    SetPlayerPos(playerid, RandomSpawnLEAVEDM[Random][0], RandomSpawnLEAVEDM[Random][1], RandomSpawnLEAVEDM[Random][2]); // Place the X Y Z of the position where they player will be when they type this command
    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "You have left the Deathmatch Area");
    return 1;
}

You could do it by creating variables.

pawn Код:
new InDM[MAX_PLAYERS]; //Creating a player variable to use it to detect in dm or not.

{
    format(string, sizeof(string), "{FF0000}(/islanddm) {FFFF00}Player {FF0000}%s {FFFF00}has Teleported to {FF0000}Island DeathMatch",pName);
    SetPlayerPos(playerid, RandomSpawnIslandDM[Random][0], RandomSpawnIslandDM[Random][1], RandomSpawnIslandDM[Random][2]);
    InDM[playerid] = 1; //Sets the variable of dm to 1 so we can use that player has entered dm.
    return 1;
}

{
   if(InDM[playerid] == 1) //If the dm variable is 1, which means player is in dm.
   { //If yes,
    SetPlayerPos(playerid, RandomSpawnLEAVEDM[Random][0], RandomSpawnLEAVEDM[Random][1], RandomSpawnLEAVEDM[Random][2]); // Place the X Y Z of the position where they player will be when they type this command
     InDM[playerid] = 0; //Setting to 0 to make that player has left dm.
   }
  else //If not,
  {
     SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000FF, "You are not in a dm to use this command.");
   }
    return 1;
}
Like this you can.

Define this globally, anywhere after the includes lines:

pawn Код:
new IsInIsland[MAX_PLAYERS];
And make a specific value set for the variable if the player in the island, and to be changed when leaving.

pawn Код:
{
    if(IsInIsland[playerid]) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED,"You are already at the island!");
    IsInIsland[playerid] = 1;
}

{
    if(!IsInIsland[playerid]) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED,"You are not at the island - /islanddm to join!");
    return 1;
}
And for the checking for the commands you want to use when only at the island make it like the example stated when joining.

EDIT: Wait for testing,And edit when finish

Just add "return 1;" after the variable "IsInIsland[playerid] = 1;" in the joining command, and my bad, make the second one when leaving to be "IsInIsland[playerid] = 0;".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy More
Посмотреть сообщение
Just add "return 1;" after the variable "IsInIsland[playerid] = 1;" in the joining command, and my bad, make the second when when leaving to be "IsInIsland[playerid] = 0;".
I gonna test in 2 min

Remove this post -.- internet connection

Yes, as i told you, make the second "IsInIsland.." to give 0 value now 1, i made it 1 by mistake.

pawn Код:
{
    if(!IsInIsland[playerid]) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED,"You are not at the island - /islanddm to join!");
    IsInIsland[playerid] = 0;
    return 1;
}

Thanks,works,can u tell me how to make when he leave he get his skin back..And when he are in deathmatch he cant use command like /vehicle and all other only can use chat ? Rep+ to you and Lordz

pawn Код:
// Create this variable under the IsInIsland one.
new Skin[MAX_PLAYERS];

{
    if(IsInIsland[playerid]) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED,"You are already at the island!");
     Skin[playerid] = GetPlayerSkin(playerid);
    return 1;
}

{
    IsInIsland[playerid] = 0;
    SetPlayerSkin(playerid, Skin[playerid]);
    return 1;
}

// An example of making a restricted command that only works if not in the island.

CMD:vehicle(playerid, params[])
{
     if(IsInIsland[playerid]) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED,"You can
t use this command while in the island!"
);
    // Your code if he is not.
    return 1;
}