Ideas for different kind of undead/zombies

i'm making a new gamemod , i alrady have about 8 different zombies but i still need ideas

If you're making a zombie server and it's roleplay.

Don't bother.

Zombie's are 100% non-roleplay, it's not impossible but an apocalypse would last about a week.

Two main factors:

1) Heat (Heat speeds up decomposition)

2) Animals (Animals will get hungry and look for new food sources)

I saw once a server it was a Zombie Roleplay, it was so epic. You had to fix your engines, and it was so fucking realistic the key was survival, I don't know how to explain what it was like, but it was great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Premier
Посмотреть сообщение
If you're making a zombie server and it's roleplay.

Don't bother.

Zombie's are 100% non-roleplay, it's not impossible but an apocalypse would last about a week.

Two main factors:

1) Heat (Heat speeds up decomposition)

2) Animals (Animals will get hungry and look for new food sources)
Why does being unrealistic mean it's non-roleplay? You can roleplay a unicorn if you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Premier
Посмотреть сообщение
... non-roleplay ...
Non-roleplay? Oh well, what about alive again after you died (you died and respawned again)? Getting shots for over 10 times? Jailed for only a couple of minutes after "killing" someone? Can drive a random vehicle that you took from the street without using a key?

it's between a Role Play and tdm, it's a kind of role play without cmds like /me /do ects
yeah you have to repair you car , search for weapons and money ( very rare in game) refuel you car, repair ur kevlar ects , i had apure TDM server zombie called Escape the Zombies(with 30 maps), but players don't want it any more that's why i'm working on it. so any suggestion ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amine_Mejrhirrou
Посмотреть сообщение
it's between a Role Play and tdm, it's a kind of role play without cmds like /me /do ects
yeah you have to repair you car , search for weapons and money ( very rare in game) refuel you car, repair ur kevlar ects , i had apure TDM server zombie called Escape the Zombies(with 30 maps), but players don't want it any more that's why i'm working on it. so any suggestion ?
Sounds like you have a good idea of fun, good luck. All I can suggest is some epic mapping and a decent zombie/human system. Remember, you don't have to be "roleplaying" all the time...

ya for now the server is open i know that i have looooooooots and lots of work before reaching what i want but i'm doing my best that's why i need some creative ideas !
nvm there is some zombies that looks more than aliens because of their (power) but i will try to found solution
so any suggestion is welcome
and Thnks Linucthefish for your support