[GameMode] Tachibana's Basic Roleplay Script

Tachibana's Basic Roleplay Script
This is my first ever and ever release so keep that in mind that the script MIGHT be messy! this is as well an edit of a blank roleplay script of pantelimonfl Blank GameMode
CLICK HERE due the script was not made in Roleplay atmosphere and did not had stuff added here is what is added:
  • Local Chat
  • Few Player Commands
  • Report Command
  • Online Admins (I called it Public Safety Member)
  • Small Admin System
  • And maybe more
Known Bugs:
  • Skins do not save - Couldnt fix it at all however it does save in userfiles
  • Some admin commands might be bugged
Credits: (in the script as well)
  • BASE SCRIPTantelimonfl
  • Edit into basic roleplay script TACHIBANA (ME)
  • DracoBlue for his DINI & DUTLIS
  • Y_Less for SSCANF & FOREACH
  • Zeex for ZCMD
  • Mauzen for MWEATHER
  • Incognito for STREAMER
Uses:
  • sscanf2
  • zcmd
  • streamer plugin
  • MWeather
  • dini(sadly I did not make dini as saving sys.)
As well please understand that I will NOT fix any bugs as I am not supporting it as I'm busy with newer version of it with better saving system

Download!

All includes and plugins are in there and all of them are updated!

Sorry for the topic looking weird it is my first time so dont be harsh ^^.

Hope you like it and dont post bugs because I wont be able to fix them sadly...

0/10 Be more serious b4 Posting a unuselles GM

Code:
This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 34 seconds.
-1/10 not realy good

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealMan2
View Post
0/10 Be more serious b4 Posting a unuselles GM
If you mean useless it aint. It has basic roleplay stuff if people want to make it better why not script it further? It is better than the base script anyways
If someone wants to make their own rp get a spirit and edit it more further just like I got but since the skin gave me up I decided to give it to players.

So you're saying this is a base for people to start their 'RolePlay Script' off of? If it is, good work on making a base. Some people have problem with making Systems.

Useful for newbies ! =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricop522
View Post
Can u post this on pastebin ?
Check the post above you

2/10.

I don't get why everyone tries to even make Roleplay servers, there is to many on SA-MP as it is.

Hmm, please gave a credits for who made this tutorial:
pawn Code:
public OnPlayerText(playerid, text[]) // This callback is called when the players are chatting, we will change this from normal chat to our ProxDetector :)
{
    new pname[24], str[128]; // the new for the name and string the player will say
    GetPlayerName(playerid, pname, 24); // Gets the name so that it displays a name and not an ID
    format(str, sizeof(str), "%s Says: %s", pname, text); // The actual text, formatted into a string
    ProxDetector(10.0, playerid, str, COLOR_FADE1, COLOR_FADE2, COLOR_FADE3, COLOR_FADE4, COLOR_FADE5); // Now this is where the fun begins. 10 means the radius, playerid is, well the playerid xD, str is your string and the colors are the colors you would like to have. You can change it!
    return 0; //IMPORTANT! always use return 0; otherwise it will display both normal chat AND the ProxDetector
}
Also, I don't see any point why do you add "playerid" at this callback,
pawn Code:
public payday(playerid)
{
     for(new i=0;i < MAX_PLAYERS; i++)
     {
     GivePlayerMoney(i,150);
     }
     SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_GREEN,"You have recieved Government Welfare Check , You Recieved $150");
     return 1;
}
You didn't used playerid there

This is actually a pretty decent base script... don't let the haters hate on you...

Nice work.. 8/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basicz
View Post
Hmm, please gave a credits for who made this tutorial:
pawn Code:
public OnPlayerText(playerid, text[]) // This callback is called when the players are chatting, we will change this from normal chat to our ProxDetector :)
{
    new pname[24], str[128]; // the new for the name and string the player will say
    GetPlayerName(playerid, pname, 24); // Gets the name so that it displays a name and not an ID
    format(str, sizeof(str), "%s Says: %s", pname, text); // The actual text, formatted into a string
    ProxDetector(10.0, playerid, str, COLOR_FADE1, COLOR_FADE2, COLOR_FADE3, COLOR_FADE4, COLOR_FADE5); // Now this is where the fun begins. 10 means the radius, playerid is, well the playerid xD, str is your string and the colors are the colors you would like to have. You can change it!
    return 0; //IMPORTANT! always use return 0; otherwise it will display both normal chat AND the ProxDetector
}
Also, I don't see any point why do you add "playerid" at this callback,
pawn Code:
public payday(playerid)
{
     for(new i=0;i < MAX_PLAYERS; i++)
     {
     GivePlayerMoney(i,150);
     }
     SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_GREEN,"You have recieved Government Welfare Check , You Recieved $150");
     return 1;
}
You didn't used playerid there
Mhm it was added but never edited more as well I dont remember the plerson name who made the tutorial mind giving me a hint ^^.

@Distruebed = Thanks mate! I dont really mind what they are saying anyways.