[Tool/Web/Other] Y_Command Creator(beta version)

Introduction

Hello all, I love to present my first (vb) program to you and I hope it helps every one.

IT'S A BETA VERSION

I just did that program to take votes about the idea, maybe in future I would make it advanced, I have a lot of ideas with the same way (:

(note: I'm a novice programmer)

Info & Details

A Screen Shot:

Lets Start:

This Program is based on two includes (zcmd, sscanf), which thanks a lot for "zeex" and "******"
  1. Command Name = The Command
  1. Index = The index (ex: playerid)
  1. string = (ex: params)
  1. Add 'new' = (ex: Float:hp) for multiple just keep going on. (ex: Float:hp, str[295], a, s) and so on
  1. Add Usage = This is the (sscanf) part, you will just choose the format codes (at least one, the rest are optional and Additional), and the last box is used for the variables.
  1. Add SV = 'SV' stands for Specific Variables (ex: gData[playerid][variable] == 0), it will be pasted like that
    Код:
    If(gData[playerid][variable] == 0) {
When you finish the starting of the command, you will just add the details of the command with the functions-messages.
(Ik it's not that much helpful but it can helps any newbie, (it's an idea of an advance one))
  • View Code = After you done with the above options, this button will show you what have you done.
  • Browse = After you're done/ at any time, press this button to select the text-file (.txt) where the command will be saved in.
  • Export = Will save the command you made in the specific .txt (file) you have chosen.
Download

click here

Credits

Made by: Youice
Thanks to:
ЏЏ♣ Zeex → zcmd
♣ ****** → sscanf

Notes: you will need to place ' " ' in the right places.
It's not for grand(advanced) commands.
Don't forget to Give votes!
Enjoy :)

Your first vb, looks good.
Though, I'll be using Pawno itself for making commands.

Btw,Nice work.

Nice One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordz™
Посмотреть сообщение
Your first vb, looks good.
Though, I'll be using Pawno itself for making commands.

Btw,Nice work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by God'Z War
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice One

Nice script, but not useful.

However rep+ for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glint
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice script, but not useful.

However rep+ for you :)
Thanks for the nice words :), (It's just an idea) I am taking votes only. (If it seems useful for people I will create an advance one) ;)

interesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_DjolE
Посмотреть сообщение
interesting
I'm wondering if you love the idea?

I thought this was a y_command generator lol, because of the title: Y_Command Creator..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmet_
Посмотреть сообщение
I thought this was a y_command generator lol, because of the title: Y_Command Creator..
lol xD