[FS + MAP] LS to LV Underground

Hi. Do you miss underground (metro) in GTA:SA? Then this is for you. My Los Santos to Las Venturas metro FS.

Features:
- 2 underground stations and elevators to them (1 under the Mullholand intersection, LS, and second under the big hangar on LV airport (the hangar where AT-400 is in singleplayer)
- 4 pickups on elevators, about 25 objects (whole FS, including metro, elevators....)
- Commands /buyticket (buying a ticket for $100), /enter (entering a metro)

Screenshots:

Download:
http://pastebin.com/f63d38d2d

Known bugs:
- Camera is on bad position while in metro after entering it, but when it is in moving it is OK

Hope you like it. If not quality of my FS, then at least idea. Waiting for ranking and comments.

EDIT: I donґt know why, but server crashes when the depart of train should be. I tried to remove one line from the FS since last testing but I donґt know if it solves the problem. So comment only screenshot, but mainly idea and some experienced scripters, please, look at my code (pastebin is above) and help me. Thanks.

nice

Thanks some more comments/help? Thanks

Does it actually move you or is it just a teleport?

Elevators are teleports, but metro is MoveObject. It freezes you if you have entered it and it moves you with it. But as I said, it might crash and I donґt know why... so you can look it and help me.... public MetroDepart() and MetroUpdate()... thanks

Is it just me or is this a little... incomplete...

Yes, perhaps a bit.... I think this is more about idea than about a quality...

Nitcat just a thing where is the exact location i can put this script and to put it work can u tell me if its on filterscripts folder or it is other folder i must put this on to se on the samp

Just compile it to .amx with F5 (in Pawno) and then place it to folder filterscripts on you server. Then add it to "filterscripts" line in server.cfg or write "/rcon loadfs ls-lv-underground" in-game.

P.S. I am NtCat, not Nitcat!