Bait Car FS

A while back (1-2 weeks ago) I saw a bait car FS, now I want to use it... However I can't find it anymore. Can someone either PM it to me or give me a link to it. Thanks so much. This would be cool for my RP script...

I'm sorry, I couldn't find anything related to a 'bait car'.

If you would simply describe how the script works, I can try my best to mimic it for you.

Explain what a Baitcar is

It's a impounded vehicle the police use as 'bait' to catch car theifs,
there's a shit load of stolen vehicles in Los Angeles and this method is used by police here daily.
They purposely leave the keys in the ignition with the engine on, while waiting from a distance for idiots to take it.

What I want to know is, how does he want it?
When players enter the vehicle, will they be charged, get wanted stars, get jailed?

PHP код:
public OnPlayerEnterVehicle(playerid,vehicleid,isPassenger)
{
    new 
enginelightsdoorsalarjm,bonnetbootobjective;

GetVehicleParamsEx(vehicleidenginelightsalarmdoorsbonnetbootobjective);
    if(
alarm==1)
    {

SetPlayerWantedLevel(playerid,.....);
    }
    return 
1;

The Alarm toggle command:
PHP код:
if(strcmp("/alarm",cmdtext,true,10)==0)
{
    new 
vehicleidGetPlayerVehicleID(playerid);    
    new 
enginelightsdoorsalarjm,bonnetbootobjective;

GetVehicleParamsEx(vehicleidenginelightsalarmdoorsbonnetbootobjective);
    if(
alarm==0)
    {

SetVehicleParamsEx(vehicleid,engine,lights,1,doors,bonnet,boot,objective);
    }
    else if(
alarm==1)
    {

SetVehicleParamsEx(vehicleid,engine,lights,0,doors,bonnet,boot,objective);
    }
    return 
1;

So?

That will make every vehicle on the server a bait car.
Wait for him to explain how he wants it.

Basically you enter any car you have a key for (can start) (faction cars or your personal car) and you drive it to where you want it. Type type /bait and then exit the car (leaving the engine and lights on) when somone later enters the car they could drive it (and maybe a yellow blimp marks where the bait car is on the person that typed /baitcar's mini map until the /shutdown cmd is used) until you type /shutdown and it would shutdown the bait car's engine and lock it from the inside. Then police could rush in and open the car (either from the outside or by using a cmd /open) and arrest the driver AND passangers (as they would also get locked in). See baitcar episode here: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASpWuvW9ccw[/ame]

If anyone has or could make this that would be great!