Textdraw

Is there impossible use ц д х letters in textdraw or not And if it is how do to this?

Check which letters you can use by opening San Andreas file from your SA models folder. The name of that file is fonts.txd or any of the fronten[number].txd - i do not remember which one it was. But obviously, you can't because SA installed you only standard letters with no support to other countries (like mine for example "ę, ź, ż" etc.) You can change it by installing the file i think and then you may be able to use yours letters. But other players will need to install the same file because they may crash or see some hash in the text.

SA models folder font.txd have all ц х д symbols

Where are you from? It may be because you can have another font.txd for your Language. Rockstar support different languages but not all. I guess you're from Spain?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddick94
Посмотреть сообщение
Where are you from? It may be because you can have another font.txd for your Language. Rockstar support different languages but not all. I guess you're from Spain?
Because Spanish is the only language using these letters.

You can't have special symbols using the default font, but you can have them if you use a custom font

Quote:
Originally Posted by king_hual
Посмотреть сообщение

You can't have special symbols using the default font, but you can have them if you use a custom font
Lies. Sweden use Д Ц and we also got Е

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roddan
Посмотреть сообщение
Lies. Sweden use Д Ц and we also got Е
It was the most obvious sarcasm I've ever used.

Quote:
Originally Posted by king_hual
Посмотреть сообщение

I am from Poland and i have too a special letters like:

Quote:

ę, ż, ź, ć, у, ł, ś

And i don't have a support for them in SA-MP. I asked him for his country because maybe he have a support from Rockstar games, but i am not sure about that, because i don't know is SA-MP uses its own font.txd like other few files.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddick94
Посмотреть сообщение
I am from Poland and i have too a special letters like:

And i don't have a support for them in SA-MP. I asked him for his country because maybe he have a support from Rockstar games, but i am not sure about that, because i don't know is SA-MP uses its own font.txd like other few files.
I already said that I was being sarcastic. Was expecting people to actually understand the sarcasm. Anyway, SA-MP uses a custom font for the client messages, but not for textdraws.

I've been posting when you've already done sending a message. For what you being sarcastic? You bring nothing to the topic, just spamming. I don't know is SA-MP uses its own file, they can use original file from models folder. But i'm not sure. I've tried installing a Polish font in the past and tried to put some of the Polish letters.. but i don't remember is it worked or not.