[FilterScript] Simple SetPlayerAttachedObject Editor 0.3e

Hello, because I had to set some attached objects, but i couldn't find a good editor for this, I fastly made one , and because I think I won't use it ever again, I will release it.
It's very simple, it doesn't has alot of features, but it's enough to set some attachedobjects to your player.

I will post some screens in a view minutes.

I don't need any credits or things, you can download it and do whatever you wan't with it.

Things you should know
- /object to create a attachedobject.
- /saveobjects to save all attachedobjects into the attachedobjects.txt in your scriptfiles.
- Only one player can use this at the same time, else it will be messed up.
- Login into rcon to use it.

If there are any simple bugs let me know, I will fix it. Maybe if alot people like it, I will create an advanced editor.

- Editor01
- Editor02
- Editor03
- Editor04
- Editor05

Download

AwsomeWork Man

this is like attachments, maded by samp team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashhiee
View Post
this is like attachments, maded by samp team
lol.
I didn't made SetPlayerAttachedObject...
I made something to edit the coords for this function.
Lol...

Wow this is great mate! But is it possible to make a version for DINI saving system? and also add auto save onplayerdeath and onplayerdisconnect. That will be really amazing!!!!!

and also ANY object could attach?

Oh and before I forgot make a command for Remove object XD

Not really needed, This is not to create it for players or something, but just for developers that need to coords for attached objects. If you wan't that players are able to get things like this and that it will save ect, they you can buy my other system lol
click

You also can just make something simular to this .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roel
View Post
Not really needed, This is not to create it for players or something, but just for developers that need to coords for attached objects. If you wan't that players are able to get things like this and that it will save ect, they you can buy my other system lol
click

You also can just make something simular to this .
I'm not assuming to make it for me or other players but it's a must. Well for me this is simply better than the one you have linked but it still amazed me

EDIT: Oops! I haven't read this one my eyes randomly skips - Only one player can use this at the same time, else it will be messed up.

great job man keep it up!

i search for this system a long time :{

but this looks nice!

Seems to be useful.
Good work.

Pretty useful.

Thank you and Good work. ++

reupload please

Useful for testing things for servers [seeing only one guy can use it at a time]. By the way, the screens' links don't work! Seems good :0

new link please

Links Don't Work

But Good Job

please reupload

New link please

Can't download.