[Help] 4 errors on 1 line

Hello,
I have an bigears command that you can see what some players are typing I'm getting this errors:
Код:
C:\Users\Patrick\Desktop\samp server\Hawkins RP\gamemodes\hawkins_main.pwn(88147) : error 014: invalid statement; not in switch
C:\Users\Patrick\Desktop\samp server\Hawkins RP\gamemodes\hawkins_main.pwn(88147) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Users\Patrick\Desktop\samp server\Hawkins RP\gamemodes\hawkins_main.pwn(88147) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found ":"
C:\Users\Patrick\Desktop\samp server\Hawkins RP\gamemodes\hawkins_main.pwn(88147) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\Patrick\Desktop\samp server\Hawkins RP\gamemodes\hawkins_main.pwn(88147) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line
This is the line:
pawn Код:
case BIGEARS3: if(response) {; //Bigears

Can you show the code arround it ?

Just check response before switch.

You don't need to check the response while switching

Код:
case BIGEARS3: /* Your codes here */ //Bigears

How do you guys mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnu
Посмотреть сообщение
Just check response before switch.

You don't need to check the response while switching

Код:
case BIGEARS3: /* Your codes here */ //Bigears
Only if you wan't to return 1 at !response. But if you want to turn back to the dialog before, you will need this inside the case. So I think you can beter put it inside the case.

Edit your code to:

pawn Код:
case BIGEARS3:
{  
if(!response) return 1;
//Bigears
}

I got the bigears command out of an dynamic street RP script and it's like this
pawn Код:
case BIGEARS3: if(response) {
            BigEar[playerid] = 5;
            BigEarFamily[playerid] = listitem;
            SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "You will now hear all messages from this family's chat.");
        }
        else ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, BIGEARS, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Please choose an item to proceed", "Global Chat\nOOC Chat\nIC Chat\nFaction Chat\nFamily Chat\nPlayer\nDisable Bigears", "Select", "Cancel");
        case BIGEARS: if(response) switch(listitem) {
            case 0: {
                BigEar[playerid] = 1;
                SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "You have selected the Global Chat, you can now see all the messages server-wide.");
            }
            case 1: {
                BigEar[playerid] = 2;
                SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "You have selected the OOC Chat, you can now see all the OOC(/b) messages server-wide.");
            }
            case 2: {
                BigEar[playerid] = 3;
                SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "You have selected the IC Chat, you can now see all the IC(Includes /me's & /do's) messages server-wide.");
            }
            case 3: {
                ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, BIGEARS2, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "{3399FF}Please choose an item to proceed", "LSPD\nFBI\nSFPD\nFDSA\nJudicial System\nState Government\nSASD\nHitman Agency\nSANews\nSan Andreas Department of Transportation\nSAAS\nTierra Robada\nNOOSE", "Select", "Cancel");
            }
            case 4: {
                new bigstring[512];
                for(new i = 0; i < sizeof(FamilyInfo); i++)
                {
                    format(bigstring, sizeof(bigstring), "%s%s\n",bigstring,FamilyInfo[i][FamilyName]);
                }
                ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, BIGEARS3, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "{3399FF}Please choose an item to proceed", bigstring, "Select", "Back");
            }
            case 5: {
                ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, BIGEARS4, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, "{3399FF}Big Ears Player", "Please type in the name or the Id of the person you want to use the Big Ears function", "Select", "Back");
            }
            case 6: {
                BigEar[playerid]= 0;
                BigEarFaction[playerid] = 0;
                BigEarPlayer[playerid] = INVALID_PLAYER_ID;
                BigEarFamily[playerid] = 255;
                SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "You have disabled the bigears feature, you no longer see anything on your screen.");
            }
        }

Surround the case with { }

pawn Код:
case BIGEARS3:
{ // open case
if(response) {
            BigEar[playerid] = 5;
            BigEarFamily[playerid] = listitem;
            SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "You will now hear all messages from this family's chat.");
        }
        else ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, BIGEARS, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Please choose an item to proceed", "Global Chat\nOOC Chat\nIC Chat\nFaction Chat\nFamily Chat\nPlayer\nDisable Bigears", "Select", "Cancel");
        case BIGEARS: if(response) switch(listitem) {
            case 0: {
                BigEar[playerid] = 1;
                SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "You have selected the Global Chat, you can now see all the messages server-wide.");
            }
            case 1: {
                BigEar[playerid] = 2;
                SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "You have selected the OOC Chat, you can now see all the OOC(/b) messages server-wide.");
            }
            case 2: {
                BigEar[playerid] = 3;
                SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "You have selected the IC Chat, you can now see all the IC(Includes /me's & /do's) messages server-wide.");
            }
            case 3: {
                ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, BIGEARS2, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "{3399FF}Please choose an item to proceed", "LSPD\nFBI\nSFPD\nFDSA\nJudicial System\nState Government\nSASD\nHitman Agency\nSANews\nSan Andreas Department of Transportation\nSAAS\nTierra Robada\nNOOSE", "Select", "Cancel");
            }
            case 4: {
                new bigstring[512];
                for(new i = 0; i < sizeof(FamilyInfo); i++)
                {
                    format(bigstring, sizeof(bigstring), "%s%s\n",bigstring,FamilyInfo[i][FamilyName]);
                }
                ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, BIGEARS3, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "{3399FF}Please choose an item to proceed", bigstring, "Select", "Back");
            }
            case 5: {
                ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, BIGEARS4, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, "{3399FF}Big Ears Player", "Please type in the name or the Id of the person you want to use the Big Ears function", "Select", "Back");
            }
            case 6: {
                BigEar[playerid]= 0;
                BigEarFaction[playerid] = 0;
                BigEarPlayer[playerid] = INVALID_PLAYER_ID;
                BigEarFamily[playerid] = 255;
                SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "You have disabled the bigears feature, you no longer see anything on your screen.");
            }
        }
} // close

Now I'm getting this errors:
Код:
C:\Users\Patrick\Desktop\samp server\Hawkins RP\gamemodes\hawkins_main.pwn(88149) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Users\Patrick\Desktop\samp server\Hawkins RP\gamemodes\hawkins_main.pwn(88149 -- 88151) : error 017: undefined symbol "Surround"
C:\Users\Patrick\Desktop\samp server\Hawkins RP\gamemodes\hawkins_main.pwn(88151) : error 017: undefined symbol "the"
C:\Users\Patrick\Desktop\samp server\Hawkins RP\gamemodes\hawkins_main.pwn(88151) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Users\Patrick\Desktop\samp server\Hawkins RP\gamemodes\hawkins_main.pwn(88151) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "case"
C:\Users\Patrick\Desktop\samp server\Hawkins RP\gamemodes\hawkins_main.pwn(88151) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

OMG, only copy the code that's inside the box, not my message haha

Don't copy his post.
Copy only in the box.

It's not funny @Roel, laughing a beginner?, It's not funny.

Anyway i see that you are very VERY beginner in the forum and in scripting.