SAMP-M4 HOLDING ANIM

So basically do you know the way you can hold your M4 in singleplayer?
Holding it at your stomach area, kind of like... Tony montana/scarface?.... with two hands.
How do i do that in SAMP?... i much prefer it-I joined a server the other day, and they had it on by default.
They said its possible and easy but they dk how.
rep to whoever helps me
Thanks.

UsePlayerPedAnims( ); under OnGameModeInit.

Thanks, but not on my own gamemode...
I mean so when i join a server, it uses that anim over the one they chose/the one thats on that server
Possible?

I don't think UsePlayerPedAnims(); is what he is talking about, 2KY. I think he is talking about the weapon skill of M4. either way, the server controls it and you can't change it if it's not your server.

I think the running way is based on the SetPlayerSkillLevel(); Since in singleplayer the more you use the gun, the more "lighter" it becomes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2KY
Посмотреть сообщение
UsePlayerPedAnims( ); under OnGameModeInit.
Lol 2KY... this is Danny /Clemente from your forums.

And its not the running style, i mean the way he holds the M4 like "riflebad" in the weapon.dat theres a way to replace the other ways you hold it with that, just trying to figure it out.

like is there a way to replace all my animations for skills levels with just the one?

The running style is what makes you hold the rifle like that. I'm sure if you found the animation you could do it. Problem is finding the damn thing.