Error streamer.inc when i change my Computer Windows

My streamer.inc error like this when i change my Computer Windows:
Код:
K:\Game\Server File\Stregs [cuff sys]\pawno\include\streamer.inc(156) : error 017: undefined symbol "OBJECT_MATERIAL_SIZE_256x128"
K:\Game\Server File\Stregs [cuff sys]\pawno\include\streamer.inc(382) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerEditObject")
K:\Game\Server File\Stregs [cuff sys]\pawno\include\streamer.inc(404) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerSelectObject")
K:\Game\Server File\Stregs [cuff sys]\pawno\include\streamer.inc(406) : error 017: undefined symbol "SELECT_OBJECT_PLAYER_OBJECT"
K:\Game\Server File\Stregs [cuff sys]\gamemodes\SRC.pwn(71565) : error 017: undefined symbol "SPECIAL_ACTION_CUFFED"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

3 Errors.
How can i fix this prooblem?

Your sa-mp include is outdated,
Update it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romel
Посмотреть сообщение
Your sa-mp include is outdated,
Update it.
But i can compile this when i change my Computer Windows to my old Windows man. Why it happened?

are you sure you have the same streamer.inc in your pawno/includes folder as you have on your 'old windows', and you should run your pawno.exe from the pawno folder and open the .pwn, this might also can help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roel
Посмотреть сообщение
are you sure you have the same streamer.inc in your pawno/includes folder as you have on your 'old windows', and you should run your pawno.exe from the pawno folder and open the .pwn, this might also can help.
You mean i have to open the pawno on the pawno folder and then open the .pwn file? last time i'm not do it, i hape clicked the .pwn file and then choose open with pawno.