MapAndreas

Hey,
what MapAndreas do?

How can i use it?

Can i able to check if player is airbreaking.

etc..

What it is?

I'm not sure, but i thought it's basicly to return the Z coord when you only have the X and Y coords, this can be useful for example if you players are allowed to set there position on a 2d map.

You can also easily make anti-airbreak if you know MapAndreas correctly.

Yes you can, but i think you better can detect airbreak by the speed of the player, because I think this is easier and this don't recuires a plugin.

It might be quite hard to check if a player is airbreaking with MapAndreas. He might be in an interior, a thousand meters into the sky. He might be in a plane, or he might be falling to his death after jumping out of a plane, or he might be standing on top of a plane. These are a lot of things you have to consider.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roel
View Post
Yes you can, but i think you better can detect airbreak by the speed of the player, because I think this is easier and this don't recuires a plugin.
That wouldn't work. Airbreakers have the same velocity as when you walk normally (there's no difference) and getting their position each second might give invalid information due to lagg, or his position got reset with SetPlayerPos, or he respawned, or the player entered an interior or felt into the void and got teleported on land again.

It might be possible, but it's quite a challenge to make it bug-proof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basssiiie
View Post
It might be quite hard to check if a player is airbreaking with MapAndreas. He might be in an interior, a thousand meters into the sky. He might be in a plane, or he might be falling to his death after jumping out of a plane, or he might be standing on top of a plane. These are a lot of things you have to consider.

That wouldn't work. Airbreakers have the same velocity as when you walk normally (there's no difference) and getting their position each second might give invalid information due to lagg, or his position got reset with SetPlayerPos, or he respawned, or the player entered an interior or felt into the void and got teleported on land again.

It might be possible, but it's quite a challenge to make it bug-proof.
Ow didn't know that, well then I don't know lol